Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one knows if he has turned down Arsenal. As i said its a 50/50 with me. Would i be suprised if he signed another deal with Arsenal, No.

I wouldn't be suprised if he pushed to join us too.

On a knife edge this transfer. One i hope we see through.
Ifeel the same,if the arses point blank refuse to sell him to us then he'll be staying there,if he has the balls to go public with a transfer request then it might get done

You've dissmissed every person on this thread who has a diference of opinion to you. You have no fuckin idea if Sanchez is 100% coming to us like you claim to do.

So wind your fuckin neck in and stop being an arrogant fucker.

Everything points to it being very nearly done and just a matter of going through the usual dance. ITK's say it's done and happening faster than expected, City journalists are being told it's 95% done, Arsenal journalists like Ornstein saying he'll go for the right price, and Arsenal's are pursuing players they have no space for unless he leaves.

Like I said, if you want to panic over a late bid from United, feel free, it's either Arsenal or us, and Arsenal are acting like a club prepared to sell.

We do know because he still hasn't signed the contract the offered him weeks ago.

If you want to waste the next 3 weeks panicking about him bailing on us to United because of Alves, feel free.

I won't bother wasting the energy because I'm pretty sure it's almost done. All signs point towards Arsenal not even putting up too much of a fight because they know it's a lost cause.

But do we know that Arsenal will not improve the contract offer?

I think its likely that we'll get him and Arsenal privately might have reconciled themselves to losing him. But they've still got to fully go through the ritual of being seen to try to hold onto him.

Everything points to it being all but done. ITK's, City journalists, Arsenal journalists like Ornstein saying he'll go for the right price, and Arsenal's pursuit of players they have no space for unless he leaves.

Like I said, if you want to panic over a late bid from United, feel free, but you're wasting your time.

I'm not panicking, i'm easy either way.

But you cant keep coming down on posters who think theres a possibility he may stay.

But do we know that Arsenal will not improve the contract offer?

I think its likely that we'll get him and Arsenal privately might have reconciled themselves to losing him. But they've still got to fully go through the ritual of being seen to try to hold onto him.

Because we know they literally can't afford to. They have to have a net spend of 0 just to afford paying Ozil and Sanchez £275k/week.

That's almost impossible, but with Ozil saying he's going to stay, Sanchez getting more is financially nonviable.

I'm not panicking, i'm easy either way.

But you cant keep coming down on posters who think theres a possibility he may stay.

I'm not "coming down" on anyone, I told 3 people not to worry because Sanchez isn't going to suddenly change his mind and go to the rags after already turning down PSG, Arsenal and Bayern.

Then I listed off the reasons why I think it's going to happen.

The fact I don't write "IMO" or Geez, In my opinion" doesn't mean I'm listing things as fact it just means my comments on a discussion forum are my opinion as is pretty obvious.

Personally, I don't think Sanchez is nailed on to us by any means yet, although it all looks pretty good.

However, I also think Wenger would rather pleasure a cactus than sell his prized asset to Mourinho, so there's no need to worry on that front.

Personally, I don't think Sanchez is nailed on to us by any means yet, although it all looks pretty good.

However, I also think Wenger would rather pleasure a cactus than sell his prized asset to Mourinho, so there's no need to worry on that front.

What power over sales does Mr Wenger wield ?
Anything like City and others are in charge also one of their owners Mr K. may want the cash so may decide to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.