Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree and I don't think he's the type but it wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't as focused as usual and that showed in his performance. I bet the Arsenal board wouldn't be at all disappointed if he did though. It'd give them some wriggle room to placate their fans.

He won't start. He'll likely get 15mins or so at the end of the game, so it might be hard to read too much into it.

And I agree with Karen, whether he plays or not has no indication whether he stays or goes.

I am saying that without the buyback someone would have paid more than 25. Do you not understand that? That is basic math.

So why did we just lower the fee we could have gotten for him in order to insert a buyback? Do you think City are really that stupid?

How much more though? Yes, a bit more i'd agree. But that wasnt really what I was getting at. My point was that he isnt good enough to be in our first XI and I dont think he ever will be. To that, I dont think this summer, if we'd put him up for sale without a buy-back clause, we would have got, say 45-55 million pound offers - and that is the sort of money a team would expect to pay for the calibre of striker good enough for us.
As you're so good at basic math as you Americans call it, give me a figure; how much do you think another team would have been prepared to pay for him this summer without a buy-back clause?

I think this is the reason Pep was complaining about the length of the transfer window.

We may have to play out this pantomime til the last day & neither ourselves nor Arsenal benefit from that amount of pissing about, irrespective whether he signs or stays.
Tough one really, If Arsenal play this to the wire do they leave enough time to replace him ?

The doomy approach to it a month away from the window closing may as well be.

It's clear Sanchez will be leaving. Arsenal can say all they want, they simply cannot refuse him a move.[/QUOT

Course it's not clear. And whilst he's under contract they can do what the hell they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.