Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuckin hell, did IQ's drop quicker than Wooney's pants at a Bingo Hall? Some people really believed this shite? Well clearly I suppose! All the crap about Sterling going to that bunch of twats only means one thing...Sanchez is close to signing barring an Arse reversal or Sanchez doing an Alves. Sterling to Arse in part-ex.. fuck me..only worthy of this...

Much wisdom in this post.

Anyone, be it old, young or dumb, who rates alexis over sterling need seriously to reconsider their thoughts and brain cells. SHAMBLES!
They both have similar qualities. Quick, dangerous, work hard, etc. Sanchez has consistently given an end product. It remains to be seen whether Raheem will ever get his head around using his attributes to the full. He may still be dithery and indecisive in five years. I'd be sorry to lose him, but you have to say Sanchez is the better performer for the here and now

They both have similar qualities. Quick, dangerous, work hard, etc. Sanchez has consistently given an end product. It remains to be seen whether Raheem will ever get his head around using his attributes to the full. He may still be dithery and indecisive in five years. I'd be sorry to lose him, but you have to say Sanchez is the better performer for the here and now
Seems the Sterling / Sanchez story is Arsenal's counter offer.

I'm not being arrogant here as I remember where we've come from but John Cross has just tweeted saying 'Aguero would make no sense'.

Excuse me, but what would make him think that Aguero would want to go to a team currently in crisis?

Can't believe anyone is buying into the swap deal nonsense, it's clearly just Arsenal trying desperately to placate their fans as they know they're proper fucked. I haven't checked, but if I were to randomly guess where this came from, I'd put money on it being chief Arsenal propaganda merchant John Cross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.