Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm taking heart from the Bob Wilson interview on 5Live tonight. Presumably he's still well connected at Arsenal and he was saying that he'd been told the other players wanted Sanchez to leave now. Could just be reiterating that Telegraph article from yesterday of course, but he didn't sound like Sanchez would stay.
He could go from world class to unpopular mercenary for hire in 200 miles!

Glad we aren't in for Mahrez. He's overrated but he doesn't know it. Imagine replacing Sanchez with him?

Yes relaxed about it. You, me and most independent observers will think that a slow departure of Sanchez will damage Arsenal, but their fans may hang on to the idea that once the window closes he'll knuckle down. We do not really know for sure how it affects the team, but human nature and reports, and form suggest it will be detrimental. I think Mahrez could be the lifeboat. Amazed none of the big clubs have snapped him up. I think that's what's going to happen. City buy Sanchez, and Arsenal use the proceeds to buy Mahrez.

Think Sanchez is a nice to have, but wont be devastated if it doesn't come off. We have enough attacking quality, just need to get them firing now. Agree about Mahrez, quality player.

Selling Sanchez is clearly the best move for Arsenal, everything about the deal points in City's favour, and yet...

Arsenal are not like other clubs. They allow sentiment and desire to appear strong overrule common sense and intelligence. That's why I'm worried about this one.

Miguel Delaney has just written an article saying we've sent people to Chile to do the deal and that there is a disgruntled mood in the Arsenal dressing room towards Alexis.
Funny how about 4-5 new articles from different media sources have been released at the same about this. Maybe they have been briefed by the club

Just a thought, however it would be a little crowded with Sanchez as well but that has not stopped our bidding for him.

Will we really be at a disadvantage if Sanchez is delayed or even abandoned ? Would love to think he could get us shooting accurately but lets be fair existing attack just needs to realign its sights and we are unstoppable as things are.
We have yet to settle in B.Silva and Mendy yet. I am looking forward to Sane, Jesus and B.Silva. That might be our optimal starting line up. Many on here don't like the press comment about potential Aguero problems pending, but I do feel that might become an issue. I am sure in time Guardiola will settle on a forward line. At the moment we're just settling everyone in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.