Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is with arsenal and their board playing silly buggers?

I don't buy this "we need a replacement first" they will have known about the transfer all summer, probably way longer and to fuck about till the last day and then brief the media that they need a replacement is utterly Buffoonish.

I am sure City would have happily done this transfer at any point over the summer. Arsenal could have done this 24 hours before signing Lacazette and paraded him as the replacement.

They might be talking bullshit, but I can't believe they are lying to appease fans when it will be exposed within 12 hours.
I suspect Sanchez to City for undisclosed fee. Wenger stating he tried to get a player plus cash but time against them so reluctantly gave way. I am no expert in this, from my point of view all I want is Sanchez holding up a City shirt come 11.00pm tonight :-)

I think Wenger has completely lost sight of reality tbh and he has nobody to help him out. I know it has been said for a few years that Wenger needed someone like David Dein back to offer a different perspective on things when it comes to major transfer decisions, well I think Wenger might have started going senile and he's still effectively running the gaff on his own.

Ian Wright had a nice analogy, he compared him to a great boxer who's gone on too long, his reflexes have gone, his power has gone, and now he's just getting twatted in the head repeatedly, but Arsenal have no one to throw in the towel for him, because the board are making money still, so they're still sending him into the fights.

I suspect Sanchez to City for undisclosed fee. Wenger stating he tried to get a player plus cash but time against them so reluctantly gave way. I am no expert in this, from my point of view all I want is Sanchez holding up a City shirt come 11.00pm tonight :-)
I agree with this. Some time soon we'll hear that City have submitted an improved bid and it will all unfold.

Skysports - SANCHEZ LATEST

Arsenal have received no further bids for Alexis Sanchez and will not accept a cash offer as they don't have enough time to do a deal for the level of player they require to replace the Chile international, Sky sources have told us.
The Gunners feel they've done good business getting £40m for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain in the last year of contract and are not minded to sell Sanchez, who they want to keep at the club.

Skysports - SANCHEZ LATEST

Arsenal have received no further bids for Alexis Sanchez and will not accept a cash offer as they don't have enough time to do a deal for the level of player they require to replace the Chile international, Sky sources have told us.
The Gunners feel they've done good business getting £40m for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain in the last year of contract and are not minded to sell Sanchez, who they want to keep at the club.

WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.