Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
No point if he intends to come to City: City will compensate him with a signing on fee.

It makes sense what you say but maybe he wants to keep his options open while trousering a large wage increase. After all, he may be confident that with a lower fee, City and other clubs would offer a large signing-on fee.

Isn't he supposed to have told Arsenal he wanted to leave at the weekend?
Well, if he didn't actually do so verbally his body language certainly did.
In the end, I guess, the tonking that Liverpool gave the arse, last weekend, didn't help our cause.... Not forgetting the fact that no player worth their salt wanted to join them

The fee will be low in January.
but since he's under contract Arsenal have the final say and that's why he must do his utmost best to make it clear to them that he ain't no part of their project and will make things worse for them should they force him to stay. The ball is right in his court in that sense. Being a professional has kept him stuck for 4 months. Hopefully he knows better now.

Another twist.

So who's telling porkies now?

Wenger.

"Your interest is always to perform. It was not very close. It's very difficult for me to speak about that because what I want the player to do is now focus on his career, on his season and on Arsenal football club."

Another twist.

So who's telling porkies now?

Wenger.

"Your interest is always to perform. It was not very close. It's very difficult for me to speak about that because what I want the player to do is now focus on his career, on his season and on Arsenal football club."

Surely no one will be believe a word that comes out of his mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.