Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wenger now wants the January window scrapped, I wonder why...

His been a long advocate of scrapping it, as have many other managers and chiefs.

It's really not unique to this situation.

His originally stance from a few years ago is a bit different and not just clickbait.

Either you scrap it completely, or you leave it open until as long as possible to the last four games.

It is like running a relay, then in the middle of the relay you change your runners.

It gives teams a chance who are already convicted, it gives some teams hope.

But when I arrived in England, the window was open until April, the whole season, and it was not a problem.

Why did you change it? To create that high intense activity and suddenly in January everybody becomes nervous.

Before it was the whole season and it did not create any problem.

His been a long advocate of scrapping it, as have many other managers and chiefs.

His originally stance from a few years ago is a bit different and not just clickbait.
And his wish to scrap FFP now it's screwing Arsenal rather than it's intended target?

The old fossil needs to be put out of his misery. Actually you know what ?..I hope they extend his contract again. ;-)
Arsenal supporters deserve him.

Wenger now wants the January window scrapped, I wonder why...

Sanchez very publicly courting other clubs no doubt lol.

For what its worth, i agree with him in so much as its a waste of time for most clubs with players of any quality cup tied in Europe and unable to move anyway.

Run the transfer window from the end of the season until the day before a ball is kicked and that is that.

You then have your squad and you work with it.

Clubs are businesses now, it's not really in any clubs best interest to cut off a major source of income like the January window. It's alright for bean counters like wenger but many clubs not only rely on this for investment but also if they are in trouble with injuries

Just get rid of the window but ban players competing against any other team in PL more than twice?

I was wondering about Sanchez & the fact that it appears we will go in for him again, in spite of age, & just considering whether it's purely a Van Persie, shit or bust, two season job, or whether Pep might see a different role for him in the future, as his attacking sharpness diminishes. Maybe him becoming more of a midfielder than a striker.

I know he isn't the most consistent in possession, but there is no reason he can't be imo, he tends to give the ball away, trying to assist goals, rather than due to a lack of ability to keep it.

He doesn't mind getting stuck in, works hard & has a good football brain. I wonder if he could become an alternative playing deeper, as he gets older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.