Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think we’ll be in for a left-back this window - centre-half is definitely the priority.

Not sure when Mendy is back and I worry about Delph's fitness - albeit he has been a revelation since coming into the side, but he simply cannot play every game. There can't be many left-backs that Pep fancies and are available. I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of Zinchenko in some capacity, though.

Not sure when Mendy is back and I worry about Delph's fitness - albeit he has been a revelation since coming into the side, but he simply cannot play every game. There can't be many left-backs that Pep fancies and are available. I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of Zinchenko in some capacity, though.

I think it could’ve been different if Ghoulam didn’t get injured, but don’t think we’ll buy for the sake of it.

Don’t think we’ll be in for a left-back this window - centre-half is definitely the priority.

I agree, inthink CB is prio 1, ( fo VD), possibly a LB or Sanchez, but i think Sanchez mire likely in summer unless Wenger can singn a replace in january.
if we can get a strong LB with talent like Mendy, then pep will start playing AJ together .
well just have to wait and see.

I think we should go for him. Would be a bit on top for us to just leave him in the lurch.

Especially if, as reported in summer, we promised him we'd be back in for him January.

hehe, come and get me plea?

It’s interesting because he could earn more money if he left on a free in the summer.

Maybe he see’s an opportunity to possibly pick up a title winners medal and who knows what else if we carry on as we are.

I think ideally we would sign him in January, but I have a slight feeling that even Pep has been suprised by our attacking exploits this seasons and doesn’t want to ruin any harmony in that attacking unit.

We are already struggling to offer Bernardo Silva game time. In any other team he would be playing every week, but out of all the players in the squad it’s Raheem who is keeping him out. Who would have thought that at the start of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.