Alexsander Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Southampton 'performance' left a very bitter taste in the mouth and I'm chuffed he's gone, but he's been a decent servant over the years, wish him well

One of our best players and pivotal to our title wins.
carl-sagan-dude-what.jpg

I like him, always have. I like him even more when I read some of the shit aimed at him from our support.
That said I want him gone now, he's had his time and if he's still making the squad next season it'll be a disappointment.

His time is over but a little more respect for what he did in his time with City would suit this thread.

Perfectly put and goes for all those that leave us who have brought us so much joy

Agreed. I'll always have a soft spot for him. As much as the relationship has run it's course, there have been some good times. That said, times change.

Seemed a decent guy & liked his passion when things were going well, but far too many unforgivable moments for my liking, have to say he was the player I least enjoyed watching or seeing on the team sheets over the last few years.

Wish him luck in the future, but will certainly be pleased to see him playing for another team rather than us in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.