alfie haaland

I remember haalandl and made a bad challenge at everton away and the city fans were shouting off off off off. Was pretty funny at the time.

I think he has been to a few city matches since leaving us and has mingled with the fans.

It was a low point in my City life. I couldn't believe no City player smacked the fucker. I would have ripped his head off or died trying. Sorry the players that day shamed our club. I would expect any fellow teammate to do the same at any level after such a 'tackle'. Shithouses every one of them.

I've just finished Andy Morrison's book and he says in it that he never took to Haaland, didn't think he deserved the captaincy, however he was gutted he wasn't on the pitch when the Keane incident happened as he would have squared up to him. Said it was a major disapointmemt that non of the players on the pitch did more rather than just stand there.

it didnt so much make him a cult hero, just made us hate keane more

was at the game and every city fan belted out, you dirty m**ich bastard as he waked off
and if you say you didnt your a liar

i for one dont care i sung it that day

Mike N said:
jay_mcfc said:
He isn't, nor has he ever been a cult hero at City. Yes we backed him after the Roy Keane incident but in general he was as average as average comes.

What I remember from that incident is that hardly any City players gave it to Keane. Why didn't anyone hit him?
What I like about the team now is we have people like that. Remember seeing Delap and SWP have handbags or whatever and Richards and Zabaleta were straight over to tell Delap to fuck off. Vinnie's reaction to Aguero being kneed by Barton too shows he willing to stick up for his mates.

FeedTheGoat10 said:
Mike N said:
jay_mcfc said:
He isn't, nor has he ever been a cult hero at City. Yes we backed him after the Roy Keane incident but in general he was as average as average comes.

What I remember from that incident is that hardly any City players gave it to Keane. Why didn't anyone hit him?
What I like about the team now is we have people like that. Remember seeing Delap and SWP have handbags or whatever and Richards and Zabaleta were straight over to tell Delap to fuck off. Vinnie's reaction to Aguero being kneed by Barton too shows he willing to stick up for his mates.

bollocks these mercenaries dont care for each other, next youll be saying they are mates and are wishing each other well for the euros on twitter.

nicholasjackson said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:
Mike N said:

bollocks these mercenaries dont care for each other, next youll be saying they are mates and are wishing each other well for the euros on twitter.
Nah I'd never go that far mate... We'll win the league before we see them doing that

He got semi cult status because he refunded a coach full of blues there ticket money after we got beat by 4 against charlton on his debut and also because he like to call the neighbours munichs

he was a **** of a player and a **** of a man and the worst captain in my life watching city

also 99.9% certain that when he tried to sue Keane for ending his career Keane had our physio in his defence as Haaland retired because the leg that Keane didnt stamp on was fucked

He hated united as much as any of us do.

I think we would have signed him earlier but he put something on his personal website about united calling them munichs. This was when we were in for him just before the the end of the transfer 'window' (the old system) and then we went back in for him when it died down in the summer.

i think he also paid the petrol for some city fans on their way back from a bad away day, long before ballo did it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.