alfie haaland

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Blue Lloyd said:
BlueForever123 said:
I've just finished Andy Morrison's book and he says in it that he never took to Haaland, didn't think he deserved the captaincy, however he was gutted he wasn't on the pitch when the Keane incident happened as he would have squared up to him. Said it was a major disapointmemt that non of the players on the pitch did more rather than just stand there.

I'd have paid money to see that. It would have been brilliant. Keane would have completely shit himself.

Keane would of smashed seven bells out of Morrison, don't let the loony act fool you, keane is a very tough man...

As for the tackle? I'd of done exactly the same in the gypos position, what Alfie did when keane did his ligaments was disgraceful!!!

Cult hero my arse
Andy m would have kicked the dhit out of keane!! Leaner is the traditional pub fighter....knows that other people will dive in to split it up!! Shearer would have battered keane as well! Acting like a prick doesn't make you hard, it just makes you a fucking prick!

Blue Lloyd said:
BlueForever123 said:
I've just finished Andy Morrison's book and he says in it that he never took to Haaland, didn't think he deserved the captaincy, however he was gutted he wasn't on the pitch when the Keane incident happened as he would have squared up to him. Said it was a major disapointmemt that non of the players on the pitch did more rather than just stand there.

I'd have paid money to see that. It would have been brilliant. Keane would have completely shit himself.

Keane would of smashed seven bells out of Morrison, don't let the loony act fool you, keane is a very tough man...

As for the tackle? I'd of done exactly the same in the gypos position, what Alfie did when keane did his ligaments was disgraceful!!!

Cult hero my arse

No way would Keane have been able to take on Morrison. Keane was a big mouth bully, Morrison was big and well up for a scrap.

Haaland did that to Keane becuase Keane was adick in the first place trying to foul Haaland. He got injured himself because he tried tried to hurt Haaland, he deserved to be laughed at.

richards30 said:
Blue Lloyd said:

Cult hero my arse
Andy m would have kicked the dhit out of keane!! Leaner is the traditional pub fighter....knows that other people will dive in to split it up!! Shearer would have battered keane as well! Acting like a prick doesn't make you hard, it just makes you a fucking prick!

you know him outside of the media image do you? i'm telling you now - no contest, would last all of 5 minutes.... keane has boxed since an early age and trained by bobby shannon since arriving in manchester 92 ish.......

lets put it this way, i'd smash andy morrison and i'd think twice about taking keane on!!!<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:38 pm --<br /><br />
117 M34 said:
Blue Lloyd said:

Cult hero my arse

No way would Keane have been able to take on Morrison. Keane was a big mouth bully, Morrison was big and well up for a scrap.

Haaland did that to Keane becuase Keane was adick in the first place trying to foul Haaland. He got injured himself because he tried tried to hurt Haaland, he deserved to be laughed at.

absolute drivel - blue tinted specs

morrison is a loon granted but give me a polished fighter any day of the week!!!!

richards30 said:

Cult hero my arse

you know him outside of the media image do you? i'm telling you now - no contest, would last all of 5 minutes.... keane has boxed since an early age and trained by bobby shannon since arriving in manchester 92 ish.......

lets put it this way, i'd smash andy morrison and i'd think twice about taking keane on!!!
My uncle has been on numerous trips where the pikey has been present and says when people come up to this apparent hard man he doesn't say shit!! In fact my uncle says he's actually a really great guy when u get to know him, really down to earth and his admitted to being abit of a twat at times!

richards30 said:
richards30 said:

lets put it this way, i'd smash andy morrison and i'd think twice about taking keane on!!!
My uncle has been on numerous trips where the pikey has been present and says when people come up to this apparent hard man he doesn't say shit!! In fact my uncle says he's actually a really great guy when u get to know him, really down to earth and his admitted to being abit of a twat at times!

So because he doesn't react he's a shitbag..... glad we established this

you're clueless

In my opinion, Haaland did nothing wrong in the original incident when he played for Leeds. Keane attempted to foul him and therefore deserved to have the piss taken out of him.

Blue Lloyd said:
BlueForever123 said:

Cult hero my arse
so we've concluded keane's hard as fuck like you,why exactly was it a disgrace haagaland being upset at keane trying to do him in the first tackle when the "gypo" got injured?

shawgorbie said:
Blue Lloyd said:

Cult hero my arse
so we've concluded keane's hard as fuck like you

in a nutshell 'yep'

and the severity of keanes injury became apparent very quickly, Alfie attacked a wounded man - very brave

shawgorbie said:

Cult hero my arse
so we've concluded keane's hard as fuck like you

in a nutshell 'yep'

and the severity of keanes injury became apparent very quickly, Alfie attacked a wounded man - very brave

He shouted at him for kicking him in the back of his leg off he ball.

Alfie probably though he was faking injury to stop himself getting sent off or booked.

Alfie attacked a wounded man - very brave
Aww diddums, did the big bad Norwegian man say some nasty words to him?

He didn't 'attack' anyone; he quite rightly took the piss out of him. There's absolutely no defence for what that nutcase psycho then did almost 4 years later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.