alfie haaland

Take your green street talk & bugger off do us all a favour
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
We're not really here said:
And the he replies that because I don't spend my life on forums he is therefore a bigger fan. Anyway I'm out on this one. Enjoy your my dads bigger than your dad arguments, your love in with your best mates Eric and Roy. It saddens me that a fellow blue can be such a knob and everyone else seems to agree with me.

jog on you no mark

I'm sorry Z but you're taking out of your arse if you think Andy M is a soft ****.
I know on a personal account at least twice how hard he is which I don't think is in his book ( I've not read it btw ).

I also know the main bloke in Blackpool from andys Blackpool days and he as also told me that he's a bloke not to fuck with.

Blackpool fans didn't name him a MARINE ! for nothing.

On the other hand I'm not gonna argue Keane couldn't handle himself but in a team full of fairies who else was gonna stand up to him or for them.

I like you Zim but you're taking bollocks about Morrison.

let me tell you alfie fuckin harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllllaaaaaaaannnnnddddddddd ain'tworth a fuckin thread never a frew comments. i can evev here some **** behind me saying he renimd me of colin bell........... fuck me

was never a fan of Haaland all the hype that Royle built him up to be he was completely the opposite he wasnt even a regular at Leeds so he come to us and was made captain straight away probably the reason we did go down as for the OT & Keane incident if Morrison would have played it would have gone off big time Morrison was a team player and wouldnt have let Keane walk away anybody who knows Andy or read his book knows we would probably have been docked points that day because he would have reacted probably causing a mass brawl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.