alfie haaland

Alfie Halland was fooking shite. He would have looked poor in Pearce's team !
I remember being at the Sunderland home game after getting dicked at Charlton 4-0 and thiinking what a player we have signed !!

Sign of the times. Limited players available and JR took a punt on him to name one. His 'long' throw was fooking shite too.

As for Zin. I believe he may have went to the same school as me and so therefore like me, is hard as fook ;-)

We're not really here said:
Can I ask what makes you so agressive? Have you some issues? I too admire some rags abilities including the two you mentioned. Although I would add that cantona was also a prize prick and scholes a dirty shit despite their skills. I cannot understand why you are getting giddy over that Irish tosser and his alleged fighting ability.
Like it or not you don't sound much of a blue and you do sound like a bit of a pillock and I hate to be critical of a fellow City fan. Sorry fella that's how it looks...

57 posts in 4 years and im being questioned - deary me

What you fail to fathom is you're being critical of a man who's public persona was amplified by his winning mentality on the pitch, you have no idea about the man and know about as much about andy morrison as i do - and my difference in view is beautifully highlighted by 'you don't sound like a blue', how unintellectual does one need to be?

And cantona is a top bloke to by the way......

Boris i know its half term but come on dude - you'll appreciate football a hell of a lot better by taking off the blue specs!!!

Unknown_Genius said:
The tackle didn't end Haaland's career, he actually played in the match after that game, but came off. It was a long standing injury in his left knee, (Keane's challenge was on the right knee) that ended his career. Of course Keane is an idiot, and deserved the mockery, after it was him that attempted to injure Haaland in the first place when he was at Leeds, and ended up getting injured himself. As for Keane's apparant "hardness" don't make me laugh. The guy is a fake thug, a playground bully type, who picks on the easy targets. Dirty challenges, and cynical stamps when the referee isn't looking, doesn't make you hard at all, unless your 14 years old, or an old fart who longs for the 'good old days' when players could tackle from behind and get away with it, and moans that the games gone soft, and idiots like Keane are some kind of beacon, because they put in dirty challenges and shout, a nostalgic reminder of the days when players were supposedly hard, because they wore short sleeves, and could put in disgraceful tackles legitimately. Keane would never dream of starting on someone like Duncan Ferguson, Julian Dicks, or Tomas Repka.

Again opinion, not fact - julian 'fucking' dicks, thomas repka?what about joey B? i'll give you big dunc but come off it, you again are basing this on nothing but hatred for the man, nice bloke in real life and one who is certainly not a bully!!!

Tbf, Zimmer was always a total penis when he used to post on the MuEN.

pominoz said:
BorisTheBlue said:
Can I ask what makes you so agressive? Have you some issues? I too admire some rags abilities including the two you mentioned. Although I would add that cantona was also a prize prick and scholes a dirty shit despite their skills. I cannot understand why you are getting giddy over that Irish tosser and his alleged fighting ability.
Like it or not you don't sound much of a blue and you do sound like a bit of a pillock and I hate to be critical of a fellow City fan. Sorry fella that's how it looks...

great responce, he's either a fellow pikey or a rag

He is definitely a blue, but seems to find it hard to leave the schoolyard bully persona behind.

For what it is worth, i agree with him that the pikey psyhco and cuntana were very good footballers.

Therefore one schoolyard bully appreciates another schoolyard bully. No surprise I suppose. We are not talking about playing ability just the fact he was a disgrace to the game.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:

57 posts in 4 years and im being questioned - deary me

What you fail to fathom is you're being critical of a man who's public persona was amplified by his winning mentality on the pitch, you have no idea about the man and know about as much about andy morrison as i do - and my difference in view is beautifully highlighted by 'you don't sound like a blue', how unintellectual does one need to be?

And cantona is a top bloke to by the way......

Boris i know its half term but come on dude - you'll appreciate football a hell of a lot better by taking off the blue specs!!!

Unknown_Genius said:
The tackle didn't end Haaland's career, he actually played in the match after that game, but came off. It was a long standing injury in his left knee, (Keane's challenge was on the right knee) that ended his career. Of course Keane is an idiot, and deserved the mockery, after it was him that attempted to injure Haaland in the first place when he was at Leeds, and ended up getting injured himself. As for Keane's apparant "hardness" don't make me laugh. The guy is a fake thug, a playground bully type, who picks on the easy targets. Dirty challenges, and cynical stamps when the referee isn't looking, doesn't make you hard at all, unless your 14 years old, or an old fart who longs for the 'good old days' when players could tackle from behind and get away with it, and moans that the games gone soft, and idiots like Keane are some kind of beacon, because they put in dirty challenges and shout, a nostalgic reminder of the days when players were supposedly hard, because they wore short sleeves, and could put in disgraceful tackles legitimately. Keane would never dream of starting on someone like Duncan Ferguson, Julian Dicks, or Tomas Repka.

Again opinion, not fact - julian 'fucking' dicks, thomas repka?what about joey B? i'll give you big dunc but come off it, you again are basing this on nothing but hatred for the man, nice bloke in real life and one who is certainly not a bully!!!

Barton?! Barton is an even bigger fake thug and playground bully than Keane, atleast Keane had ability. Barton is about as hard as a boiled egg, he got his arse handed to him in a Liverpool gay club, by someone I'd imagine isnt as athletic or fit as he is. I couldn't care less about Keane being a nice guy in real life, on the pitch he was a bully who just revelled in appearing to be some kind of tough, macho guy. He wasn't, he was just a dirty, snidey player.

And the he replies that because I don't spend my life on forums he is therefore a bigger fan. Anyway I'm out on this one. Enjoy your my dads bigger than your dad arguments, your love in with your best mates Eric and Roy. It saddens me that a fellow blue can be such a knob and everyone else seems to agree with me.

And the he replies that because I don't spend my life on forums he is therefore a bigger fan. Anyway I'm out on this one. Enjoy your my dads bigger than your dad arguments, your love in with your best mates Eric and Roy. It saddens me that a fellow blue can be such a knob and everyone else seems to agree with me.

jog on you no mark

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:

jog on you no mark

I rest my case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.