alfie haaland

WOW and I mean WOW, if Zin is a blue then I cannot believe he would defend and praise that fucking bully. Really, really amazed at this. Would never slag him to his face though, way too 'hard'...As I said I would have gone in and smacked the filthy red shit.

We're not really here said:
WOW and I mean WOW, if Zin is a blue then I cannot believe he would defend and praise that fucking bully. Really, really amazed at this. Would never slag him to his face though, way too 'hard'...As I said I would have gone in and smacked the filthy red shit.

I also loved watching cantona and scholes, retain enormous respect for the pair but that makes you a bigger blue than me right???? Behave you pleb

Fazz28 said:
Do some research, read andys book, he grew upon the docks & would regulary bare knuckle fight for money, and when he was older hed batter people within 5 seconds then blackout, hed of smashed keane with 2 blows, the mans a nutter!!

Research? Fucking research? Read a book between the lines you eejit, sensationalised to sell-

"He'd batter people within 5 seconds" - tell me you don't actually believe this?

Can I ask what makes you so agressive? Have you some issues? I too admire some rags abilities including the two you mentioned. Although I would add that cantona was also a prize prick and scholes a dirty shit despite their skills. I cannot understand why you are getting giddy over that Irish tosser and his alleged fighting ability.
Like it or not you don't sound much of a blue and you do sound like a bit of a pillock and I hate to be critical of a fellow City fan. Sorry fella that's how it looks...

Can I ask what makes you so agressive? Have you some issues? I too admire some rags abilities including the two you mentioned. Although I would add that cantona was also a prize prick and scholes a dirty shit despite their skills. I cannot understand why you are getting giddy over that Irish tosser and his alleged fighting ability.
Like it or not you don't sound much of a blue and you do sound like a bit of a pillock and I hate to be critical of a fellow City fan. Sorry fella that's how it looks...

great responce, he's either a fellow pikey or a rag

BorisTheBlue said:

great responce, he's either a fellow pikey or a rag

He is definitely a blue, but seems to find it hard to leave the schoolyard bully persona behind.

For what it is worth, i agree with him that the pikey psyhco and cuntana were very good footballers.

The tackle didn't end Haaland's career, he actually played in the match after that game, but came off. It was a long standing injury in his left knee, (Keane's challenge was on the right knee) that ended his career. Of course Keane is an idiot, and deserved the mockery, after it was him that attempted to injure Haaland in the first place when he was at Leeds, and ended up getting injured himself. As for Keane's apparant "hardness" don't make me laugh. The guy is a fake thug, a playground bully type, who picks on the easy targets. Dirty challenges, and cynical stamps when the referee isn't looking, doesn't make you hard at all, unless your 14 years old, or an old fart who longs for the 'good old days' when players could tackle from behind and get away with it, and moans that the games gone soft, and idiots like Keane are some kind of beacon, because they put in dirty challenges and shout, a nostalgic reminder of the days when players were supposedly hard, because they wore short sleeves, and could put in disgraceful tackles legitimately. Keane would never dream of starting on someone like Duncan Ferguson, Julian Dicks, or Tomas Repka.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.