"All City fans are from Stockport"

im from stockport , and trust me theres an awful lot of rag shite here as well ,so whats thier fucking problem with that. fucking hate them i do. really cantt explain it but fucking hate them

Ducky_ said:
I always laugh when I hear that.

Those cockneys have never even been north of Watford.

My son-in-law persists in this fantasy. He is a little tongue-in-cheek about it but it is ironic that as a MANUre fan he was born a good 20 miles outside the City boundaries, he wouldn't even qualify for next door like Stockport is.

I'm from Glasgow but I live in Stockport. My two lads support city. Who cares if there's lots of City fans in Stockport. There are loads of United fans in Salford, there are also loads of Liverpool fans in Chester.

The only bad thing I can see from this is the bloody A6 on a matchday, you cannot move anywhere between Hazel Grove all the way into Manchester. And people who drive to the match on their own properly wind me up!

I heard pete boyle on the bum and his friends had a meeting tio discuss t us laughing at them all coming from london etc. so they decided to get us back by starting a rumour hat all city fans come from some far flung place. unfortunately they couldn' work out how to use a map of the world so they used an AZ of greater manchester.

uweuweuwe said:
I heard pete boyle on the bum and his friends had a meeting tio discuss t us laughing at them all coming from london etc. so they decided to get us back by starting a rumour hat all city fans come from some far flung place. unfortunately they couldn' work out how to use a map of the world so they used an AZ of greater manchester.

Boyle is from Stockport
says it all thick t**ts

I'm a Stockport 'rag'. Born in Crumpsall, raised in Heaton Mersey. Hate the 'Blues are from Stockport' jibe as, quite frankly from what I can see, there are more reds.

0161 said:
I'm a Stockport 'rag'. Born in Crumpsall, raised in Heaton Mersey. Hate the 'Blues are from Stockport' jibe as, quite frankly from what I can see, there are more reds.

If you include kiddies that might be true these days, but it didn't used to be in my experience.

FIOS said:
No one really believes all city fans are from Stockport, just the same as no one really believes all United fans are from London/Singapore. It's just banter and I don't see why people get bothered by it.

Exactly. We often wind them up with the "No United fans in Manchester" line so we can't moan when they come up with something equally as inaccurate. No-one on either side should really get too upset about it.

For the record, as someone who was born in Manchester but lived in Stockport for a fair chunk of my life before moving back to Manchester, the town is awash with both blues and reds. Many of those City and United fans helped keep Stockport County in business over the years by attending their home Friday night matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.