"All City fans are from Stockport"

Celtic Pete said:
I know, lets start a post about City fans not coming from Stockport, where 80% of the replies are from Blues saying they come from Stockport???

Here's how it goes
South Manchester, Central and Stockport = City
Singapore, North Manchester, Salford and Trafford = Rag

END OF THREAD

Celtic Pete = Gloryhunter

i'm NOT from stockport, but i am a loyal and proud blue just like all those good lads + lasses from stockport !

LongsightM13 said:
My brother is married to a plastic rag and had to laugh when I met her brother and his rag mates out in Heaton Moor recently.
All their family are from the Heatons area and have lived their entire lives and went to both primary and secondary school in areas with SK postcodes.
These rags were calling City 'Stockport bitters' until I asked them to clarify
(1) their own geographic and educational life history
(b) where exactly we were having this conversation and
(c) who the dozen or so lads from Longsight and Levenshulme present in the pub that evening all supported
Cue stunned silence
Quality, I would've paid money to be there.

Jesus, quick edit......I'm a jock and certainly wouldn't have paid money to be there, however I would like to have witnessed it!

Here's where the myth ends-Fact

Salford is not red-Fact
Salford is 65% red - fact
Those who go 10%- Fact
Salfords 35% blue- Fact
Of those who go 80-90%-Fact

Tits whose mummys buy them footie tops in salford -100%rag- fact

most overused phrase in salfordian, " I can't get a ticket"-Fact
second most overused phrase in the good language of salfordian, " I'll go when the Glazers have sold up "-fact

Rags are pricks-fact
I don't have one rag mate- Fact
Norwich have sold out all their season tickets-fact
Yoonited haven't - fact

Feel a lot better now-fact

salfordpaul said:
Here's where the myth ends-Fact

Salford is not red-Fact
Salford is 65% red - fact
Those who go 10%- Fact
Salfords 35% blue- Fact
Of those who go 80-90%-Fact

Tits whose mummys buy them footie tops in salford -100%rag- fact

most overused phrase in salfordian, " I can't get a ticket"-Fact
second most overused phrase in the good language of salfordian, " I'll go when the Glazers have sold up "-fact

Rags are pricks-fact
I don't have one rag mate- Fact
Norwich have sold out all their season tickets-fact
Yoonited haven't - fact

Feel a lot better now-fact

Opps Misplaced cursor there.

Anyway, quality reply sir!

I'm from Stocky originally lived in Heaton Moore but moved to Cheadle.

My Dad's side is from Levenshulme tho my Grandad was a blue as is my dad and he's 64 now so its a tradition to be a blue.

Oh and I know many reds from the Stockport area who even say to me all City fan's are from Stockport. YCMIU

MCFC BOB said:
At least Stockport's closer to Manchester than Norwich.

stockport is manchester ....

stockport town centre is 3.5 miles away from our old home of maine road...its about 5 mile from eastlands....pretty local to me..

Growing up in Wythenshawe, Maine Road was only a bus ride away and so anyone who was a City fan normally went, while the rags tended not to (quelle surprise). The Swamp was two buses away or a bus and a train ride away. Oddly enough - or maybe because of Princess Road depot? - there was always the legend - a 101 match bus - there and back to Maine Road. Never once saw one going to The Swamp, but there was always one back home on Derby day

gbh101.jpg

Irlamblue said:
MCFC BOB said:
At least Stockport's closer to Manchester than Norwich.

stockport is manchester ....

stockport town centre is 3.5 miles away from our old home of maine road...its about 5 mile from eastlands....pretty local to me..

Stockport is in Cheshire, it's not Manchester. Ask someone from Stockport if they are Mancunian, and they will say no.

Irlam is pretty close to the swamp? How did you end up in bandit country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.