All home game tickets for the season now on open sale.

xgorton

Liverpool sold out also Last game v Norwich sold out,rags sold out.Looks like spurs sold also.

Last edited:
Yes.

FB020-A96-EAE2-44-CE-AFFB-C1368218-A6-D7.png

Liverpool, United, Spurs, Chelsea, Norwich already sold out.

Many of the other games only have smatterings of seats in each block.

Great idea by the club.

Wonder if it’s to see what kind if demand there is for open sale tickets against the proposed expansion of the stadium?

Great idea by the club.

Wonder if it’s to see what kind if demand there is for open sale tickets against the proposed expansion of the stadium?

Think we might need it now going off this! :)

How can they justify putting season card holders behind Citizens for extra tickets ?
None left for any of the matches I want to take my son and wife too.

Great idea by the club.

Isn't it exactly the same as we have done in previous seasons?

Great idea by the club.

Always thought the club held tickets away from Season Cards because an element of our fanbase couldn't afford to lay out large sums or money up front?

This seems counter productive in that respect imho.

Sadly people on low budgets are never going to get a chance to go to the "big" home games.

Always thought the club held tickets away from Season Cards because an element of our fanbase couldn't afford to lay out large sums or money up front?

This seems counter productive in that respect imho.

Sadly people on low budgets are never going to get a chance to go to the "big" home games.
Budget wise works out better for me. I and I guess the majority of match day buyers live away from Manchester otherwise I 'd have a s/c. This way means I can pay for tickets now, and leave the bigger expenses of hotels and travel to spread around nearer the games. The old way I had to buy ticket, hotel and travel plus match expenses all around the same time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.