ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE PROUD

Let's just say I have a very important day in work tomorrow. But I have just cracked open my second bottle of wine I don't care. I f ing love supporting city. Every minute of it. Every up and every down. That was one of the best all round team performances from city I can remember. De Jong swp tevez and given are legends
I have grown up in Belfast getting berated by scum and Liverpool and recently Chelsea fans. For the first time ever I am so optimistic
and then city being city we will fuck it up all over again. And do you know what I will still love it. I am so proud to be a blue right now
right think I'm pissed.

Let's just say I have a very important day in work tomorrow. But I have just cracked open my second bottle of wine I don't care. I f ing love supporting city. Every minute of it. Every up and every down. That was one of the best all round team performances from city I can remember. De Jong swp tevez and given are legends
I have grown up in Belfast getting berated by scum and Liverpool and recently Chelsea fans. For the first time ever I am so optimistic
and then city being city we will fuck it up all over again. And do you know what I will still love it. I am so proud to be a blue right now
right think I'm pissed.

right think I'm pissed.

right think I'm pissed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.