ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE PROUD

ricky77 said:
Let's just say I have a very important day in work tomorrow. But I have just cracked open my second bottle of wine I don't care. I f ing love supporting city. Every minute of it. Every up and every down. That was one of the best all round team performances from city I can remember. De Jong swp tevez and given are legends
I have grown up in Belfast getting berated by scum and Liverpool and recently Chelsea fans. For the first time ever I am so optimistic
and then city being city we will fuck it up all over again. And do you know what I will still love it. I am so proud to be a blue right now
right think I'm pissed.

so f****** proud to be a blue today so proud well done to every single player in a blue shirt today

Would have been louder if it hadn't of been so tense

Everyone was singing their heads off in the concourse on the way out but too nervous to sing in the stands

I didnt go today,but watched it live on ESPN,the fans that were lucky enough to be there were brilliant,the noise I heard was fantastic,well done to everybody there today,thank you,keep it up against the elephant man at next home game.

Atmosphere...

Incredible, but in all the euphoria I've only just rememerd this is the game the sheikh was going to attend weren't it!!? Just imagine if he had of, the roof would of been blown off! So lets hope he gets down here soon and we all give that peformance again!

Also the blackouts at the start are ingenios!! Look at the difference from the recorded chanting in the pearce days! The club is moving forward in so many ways!!

ricky77 said:
Let's just say I have a very important day in work tomorrow. But I have just cracked open my second bottle of wine I don't care. I f ing love supporting city. Every minute of it. Every up and every down. That was one of the best all round team performances from city I can remember. De Jong swp tevez and given are legends
I have grown up in Belfast getting berated by scum and Liverpool and recently Chelsea fans. For the first time ever I am so optimistic
and then city being city we will fuck it up all over again. And do you know what I will still love it. I am so proud to be a blue right now
right think I'm pissed.

Jesus 'Fen Christ...you sure that wasn't bottle 2 or 20?

CITY CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND IN ALL THE WORLD!!

How lucky are the kids that are just starting to come to the games?! Lots of us have had to wait years to see us playing so well :)

Re: Atmosphere...

was electric, at the end the players needed the boost to get them through and keep chelsea away, we helped them and got them through, well done to everyone in the ground today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.