ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE PROUD

Can't believe what happened today. Everyone out there on the pitch gelled and every single one of us in the stands gelled! It was quality and I would go as far as saying the atmosphere was at least on a par with Hamburg IMO (tin hat at the ready just in case!).

I'm on CB Level 2 and we were even stood up and singing.

I fookin' love the lot of you!!!!!!!!

One Swallow

does not a summer make as they say, but what a tremendous leap forward. What a tremendous atmosphere. What a tremendous performance. What tremendous belief.

The lads gave so much today. Micah had a stormer. Lescott is growing in confidence. Made up Ade scored! Tevez just never stops. De Jong is officially made of iron. Hughes got it spot on.

Proper springboard this! So proud this evening. So in love with that club!

BTW, am I the only one who gets a lump in the throat and a teary eye every time they show the montage before the game of City through the years? Plus the dimming of the lights works amazingly well.

Fanfuckingtastic fucking fans.

Great day. Even better than Wednesday.

Fair play to Hughes - showed some balls this week. Impossible to criticise the guy. Maybe... Just maybe...

irlamblue70 said:
Can't believe what happened today. Everyone out there on the pitch gelled and every single one of us in the stands gelled! It was quality and I would go as far as saying the atmosphere was at least on a par with Hamburg IMO (tin hat at the ready just in case!).

I'm on CB Level 2 and we were even stood up and singing.

I fookin' love the lot of you!!!!!!!!
This, I agree it was on a par with Hamburg. Maybe better, I was in 107 on wednesday night, and the atmosphere in the North Stand was better today!

Brilliant!

A cracking display roared on by our superb fans. We would win every home game if the atmosphere was like that all the time.

Re: One Swallow

strongbowholic said:
does not a summer make as they say, but what a tremendous leap forward. What a tremendous atmosphere. What a tremendous performance. What tremendous belief.

The lads gave so much today. Micah had a stormer. Lescott is growing in confidence. Made up Ade scored! Tevez just never stops. De Jong is officially made of iron. Hughes got it spot on.

Proper springboard this! So proud this evening. So in love with that club!

BTW, am I the only one who gets a lump in the throat and a teary eye every time they show the montage before the game of City through the years? Plus the dimming of the lights works amazingly well.

have got a lump in my pants after that today!

Fan Tastic

Well that's the best game at COMS I've experienced for a long time, the atmosphere was electric and it was great to be part of it. The first 10 minutes Chelsea were taking us to pieces and I thought we were gonna get smashed in a big way (just like I did after 2 mins at the swamp), but the rest of the first half we hammered them and although we weren't as dominant in the second half we were still good value for the win. Robinho - what an outlet he is on the left. Say what you want about him not tracking back but if you wanna boot it long he's a better choice than Ade in some ways cos he will take a great big boot in one touch no probs and cause them problems. teves superb again, but not a bad performance from any single player today. Chuffed as fuck with evry one of them and off to haver a good drink with a big smile on my face.

Redemption for Shay who's had a hard time beating himself up lately after the 4-3 loss and the cheating frogs handball, it must have felt all worthhile today with so many blues singing his name

Proud of the team. proud of the fans, proud of evrything and absolutely chuffed as fuck (maybe it's the bluemoon cocktails at the printowkrs talking here haha!). Great fucking day and a major turnaround to the week with the wind over Arsenal as well after the draw against HUll

Let's push on from here but for the time being I'm happy to bask in glory (and watch MOTD but skip the fucking scummers)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.