'All Or Nothing' - discussion of documentary

That Wigan game still pisses me off.

Fucking well and truly shafted by the ref.

Bobby Madley. I think he gave Walker a 2nd yellow vs Everton (h) and a pen against him in the 97th min of the quarter final 2nd leg vs Leicester. Both nothing challenges.

Thank fuck he’s retiring although I’m sure they’ll get in another refs ear for this season.

Managed the first two episodes last night, very impressed with it so far, early thoughts...

If we are not already, we should be really grateful and proud of our owners and how our club is run, so professional,
Spurs should take note :-)

Pep swears more than I had imagined.

Mendy is a complete star.

Looks like the dippers / rags have been voting on IMDB.

2ajdq2q.png

Seems there's a sad rag bastard on there who has submitted his 1st ever written 'review' (1/10, naturally) after 8 years on the site having rated 2700 movies. What a loser

Kept falling asleep from 5 onwards so started from 5 again,HRH on the phone straight after the end of the carabo cup,love that
That’s exactly what happened to me! Just finished watching the last 4 Eps now when an amazon driver knocked on the door, I told him to watch it and despite him being a rag he said he would!

Bobby Madley. I think he gave Walker a 2nd yellow vs Everton (h) and a pen against him in the 97th min of the quarter final 2nd leg vs Leicester. Both nothing challenges.

Thank fuck he’s retiring although I’m sure they’ll get in another refs ear for this season.

Anthony Taylor in the Wigan game. Takes a yellow out but changes it for a red. Also shows some of the tackles he let go against us in that game. Could've easily been 10v10.

You're right about Madley though. You can see it in Walker's face when he gives the penalty, he can't believe it!

Anthony RAG Taylor was the ref for the Wigan game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.