'All Or Nothing' - discussion of documentary

I love Benjamin Mendy. In Episode 3 when Simon Bitcon is talking about his recuperation. The interviewer asks when Mendy is going to start running Mendy with a huge smile on his face starts jogging behind him.
Mendy must have a huge positive effect on team morale. Huge.
Funny as fuck that ha ha

Just watched Episode 1. Phenomenal. Excellent production with Ben Kingsley narration. The highs of the 5-0 Dippers and Palace matches along with the low of Mendy’s ACL tear. Really looking forward to the rest of it.

Did that 5-0 Dippers actually happen? I’ve not heard of it anywhere else since. Are you sure Amazon haven’t been photoshopping?

The look on their faces when Guardiola is giving the speech at Newcastle in preparation for the Palace game! They look like kids listening to Santa Claus.

Looks like the dippers / rags have been voting on IMDB.

2ajdq2q.png

Episode seven is by far the most infuriating, but then I suppose to the Neutral it adds context and drama so it’s all good. Plus it’s not exactly like it doesn’t end happily.

But the United game, the Liverpool games, the reffereeing, the bus attaxk everything about those two weeks was so god damn annoying.

Just me, my Dog,Proper Job Ale, my iPad, and All Or Nothing this Weekend.

Episode seven is by far the most infuriating, but then I suppose to the Neutral it adds context and drama so it’s all good. Plus it’s not exactly like it doesn’t end happily.

But the United game, the Liverpool games, the reffereeing, the bus attaxk everything about those two weeks was so god damn annoying.
It's a "warts and all" production so we have to endure the few lows of the season and the memory of those defeats should make us a better team going forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.