'All Or Nothing' - discussion of documentary

Just watching episode 4 now. Is that thug Bennett still at Cardiff? It'd be nice to give him a warm Mancunian welcome when they turn up at the "Emptihad".

A few things that stand out.

All the sergio bits and his time with Pep and the coaches puts to bed the usual unhappy or he's not wanted stories by the lazy sports journos.
Yayas rant at the end of the season has been shown to be the bullshit it was.
Delph is fucking top.
The team spirit is amazing

And John stones is apparently a furry ;-)

Huge telly coming tomorrow so i'll watch them all again,i've been knackered by the staying up but the emotion of it all,god knows how the entire city club cope with all the ups and down,i can see why pep gets burned out,jeez he is intense
Really hope it makes some of our ridiculous posters realise they are not robots,they care and they are trying their best
You're tired?? Fuck you!

;)

the thing i like the most about the documentary unlike the CITY Granada documentary one in the 1980s i know football is different now, buts every fucking little thing is taken care of and from top to bottom everything is done to improve the football club going forward and everybody is working together as one, its just unbelievable how its all in place to succeed and not settle for 2nd best and the brain washing of everybody included the fans talking about manchester city being the best and we are the pinnacle and to believe it

back in 1980s swales and the board was like a bunch of non league people running the club and when interviewing and signing of john bond as manager was sunday league stuff from swales table flicking a box of matches to the broad sitting in fear, it was being so badly run as a top football club you can now understand why we went to pot and yoyo the leagues time after time and to the lower point of the old 3rd division

but 2018 manchester city football club and the viewing of (all or nothing) documentary we are a spit and polish run football club its not just a football team or a business its a fucking community or a city/town and its own little army, its so well run from top to bottom everybody knows there roles and must do it to there best ability or questions are asked

and my final point is we can all rest in peace knowing this club, this club of ours this MANCHESTER CITY are never going away and ever settle for 2nd best

Sergio talking about only seeing his kid one week a month and the rest of the time he's on his own was really sad.

A few things that stand out.

All the sergio bits and his time with Pep and the coaches puts to bed the usual unhappy or he's not wanted stories by the lazy sports journos.
Yayas rant at the end of the season has been shown to be the bullshit it was.
Delph is fucking top.
The team spirit is amazing

And John stones is apparently a furry ;-)

The bits about Sergio being usually alone upset me, thinking of Tweeting him and seeing if he fancies a couple in the Greyhound in Bredbury tonight, it's Karaoke so he is on a winner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.