'All Or Nothing' - discussion of documentary

Awesome....Peps managment skills...But now I can understand why he and club feel that managers cycle is 3-4 years....Those motivation speechs can inspire you and take lot out of you when manager like Pep comes up, but over the time human tendency will be immune to this and hence comes need to change...Really tough challenge to find his successor

Not read full thread but even from last couple of pages I can guess a lot of similar feelings.

Episode 7 was so hard to watch, so much you’d tried to blank out from the great season we had - it’ll serve as a painful reminder when this gets watched again in years to come.

Episode 8 just beautiful.

Nick Harris has been having a go at the club again about the documentary.

It leads me to believe that Nick Harris is a ****.
John Brewin on the 'off the ball' pod comes across as a card carrying rag as he gives what comes across as a tedious childish rant about the series. It seems the club have upset a few sensitive souls.

Not read full thread but even from last couple of pages I can guess a lot of similar feelings.

Episode 7 was so hard to watch, so much you’d tried to blank out from the great season we had - it’ll serve as a painful reminder when this gets watched again in years to come.

Episode 8 just beautiful.

That Derby result still pisses me off. Episode 7 should be played on a loop in the dressing room/training facilities in the week leading up to any future Derby!

John Brewin on the 'off the ball' pod comes across as a card carrying rag as he gives what comes across as a tedious childish rant about the series. It seems the club have upset a few sensitive souls.

He was a pure disgrace. Such anti Pep venom "apparently his manner has led to him winning 8 titles elsewhere" was one put down. As if Pep hadn't won the lot in a short timespan. The host (who are deffo in the hate City camp for the last few years) even had to prompt the rag/scouse to begrudgingly acknowledge that there was a modicum of empathy towards David Silva.

The final straw was when he said you got the impression that Jose is a better man manager. FFS.

Brewin bitterness is also evident in his paddy power blog. No idea who the p***k is, but he's not happy with us anyways. I think anyone who went into it not thinking it was going to be a huge portion of propaganda is badly misguided. There are plenty snippets for fans of other clubs and us to see the inner workings, there are plenty of feel good stories that he chose to ignore.

For me as an Irishman I've emailed them to see why they wouldn't get hold of the head of sports science that is doing the cryo with Vinny and Brandon and see what his story is. There is also a lad who lives near me originally who is one of the nutritional team and has been side by side with foden all the way up the chain (not in the doc, but was on the summer trip). If they could be a r sed they could track them two down and put a positive spin on City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.