'All Or Nothing' - discussion of documentary

He was a pure disgrace. Such anti Pep venom "apparently his manner has led to him winning 8 titles elsewhere" was one put down. As if Pep hadn't won the lot in a short timespan. The host (who are deffo in the hate City camp for the last few years) even had to prompt the rag/scouse to begrudgingly acknowledge that there was a modicum of empathy towards David Silva.

The final straw was when he said you got the impression that Jose is a better man manager. FFS.

Brewin bitterness is also evident in his paddy power blog. No idea who the p***k is, but he's not happy with us anyways. I think anyone who went into it not thinking it was going to be a huge portion of propaganda is badly misguided. There are plenty snippets for fans of other clubs and us to see the inner workings, there are plenty of feel good stories that he chose to ignore.

For me as an Irishman I've emailed them to see why they wouldn't get hold of the head of sports science that is doing the cryo with Vinny and Brandon and see what his story is. There is also a lad who lives near me originally who is one of the nutritional team and has been side by side with foden all the way up the chain (not in the doc, but was on the summer trip). If they could be a r sed they could track them two down and put a positive spin on City.
Who does Ken Early support, he also had a dig and then another on yesterday's Anfield Wrap. It's funny that while some match going Scousers say they enjoyed it, he appears to be running about like a rogue Duracell bunny, trying to put everyone off it. I've always thought most film critics were morons but the reviews of some of these journos are far from impartial.

I'm not watching episode 7, want to complete forget that shit week even existed. Only on episode 4 atm anyway. It's ok but being completey overhyped by some on here!

Purposely dodged this thread until i'd finished the lot. I had my two/three seconds of fame in Episode 2 when they showed the crowd after QPR.

Good view, wasn't great to revisit the United and Liverpool games but i'd forgotten just how consistently well we played. And i'd forgotten just how many injuries we were racking up.

There was way too much of the ginger kid. My missus is a neutral and watched it all with me and even she asked why he kept getting on screen so much.

I had hoped it would show a bit more scandal, it felt almost too clean but I guess it is possible that they really do get on well all the time.

It will be great to watch it again 20-30 years down the line. 8/10 from me.

Purposely dodged this thread until i'd finished the lot. I had my two/three seconds of fame in Episode 2 when they showed the crowd after QPR.

Good view, wasn't great to revisit the United and Liverpool games but i'd forgotten just how consistently well we played. And i'd forgotten just how many injuries we were racking up.

There was way too much of the ginger kid. My missus is a neutral and watched it all with me and even she asked why he kept getting on screen so much.

I had hoped it would show a bit more scandal, it felt almost too clean but I guess it is possible that they really do get on well all the time.

It will be great to watch it again 20-30 years down the line. 8/10 from me.
Think it was inevitable the ginger kid would be on a lot as he was our player of the season.:+)

Episode 8 contains my favourite clip of the entire series with Vincent talking to his father-in-law (FIL) -
FIL: "What's that say?" (Pointing to his Utd shirt).
VK: "It says you live in the past."
Possibly the best put down ever.

I then cried after the Jesus goal..

Last edited:
Whoever decided that Ben Kingsley was the man for the job needs to have a word with himself. Spoiled it for me with his boring actor's voice. Obviously reading a badly-written script but put some life in it, man. Would have been a suitable tone for a documentary about some disaster somewhere. Sort of like 'But that help would never arrive. For 38 games they played in vain the best football the world has ever seen only to find themselves relegated to the Championship again." His was the voice of a series called All for Nothing.

Vast majority of City fans and rival/neutral fans enjoyed it - real football people. Who gives a fuck what some whiny so-called journos think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.