'All Or Nothing' - discussion of documentary

Does anyone know where we can get episodes 2-7 besides on Amazon?

I don't want to subscribe and I can only find the 1st episode online for download.

Thanks in advance.
Just sign up for the Free Trial, watch it and then back out.

Just sign up for the Free Trial, watch it and then back out.

That's what I thought about doing but I've heard stories from multiple people who have done that, saying that they had difficulty cancelling the subscription. Scary thought.

In any case, if there's no other option, then I'll do just that and take my chances. Or provide a prepaid credit card with a limit that can be cancelled immediately.

Thanks mate.

That's what I thought about doing but I've heard stories from multiple people who have done that, saying that they had difficulty cancelling the subscription. Scary thought.

In any case, if there's no other option, then I'll do just that and take my chances. Or provide a prepaid credit card with a limit that can be cancelled immediately.

Thanks mate.
Give yourself plenty of time ahead to cancel in case they play silly buggers. It’s a great docu and worth seeing in good quality without having to hunt for streams and all the spyware risks that involves.

Your friends probably didn’t cancel automatic renewal. If you do try it a handy tip is to go straight into the Manage Prime Membership and switch it to monthly so even if you miss cancelling you are only down one month.

Does anyone know where we can get episodes 2-7 besides on Amazon?

I don't want to subscribe and I can only find the 1st episode online for download.

Thanks in advance.
I recently watched them all on YouTube if that's any help

I know Pep's a great manager, but I don't understand how the players understand his pre match team talks, he just seems to talk a load of waffle, and moves the magnetic men on the whiteboard around faster than the speed of sound, with a few "guys" here and there.

:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.