'All Or Nothing' - discussion of documentary

I've just finished episode 4 and although I'm enjoying the viewing, hearing Ben Kingsley's sombre voice is beginning to annoy me. He would have been well suited to when we were going through the bad old days, but fuck me, we've won the league playing superb football and breaking records galore and the miserable **** has the charisma of a fuckin' dead squid!

If he doesn't start to cheer up in episode 5 I'm looking for a cut throat razor : /

Yeah, doesn't suit the programme at all IMO.
He's only there for the foreign markets. To give it 'gravitas'. And so they can understand what the narrator is saying.

Watched first six episodes last night after getting bsck off hols and thought was really good. Just watched episode 7 and wanted to smash the tv in watching alk the shit decisions go against us in those 3 matches.

Does anyone know where we can get episodes 2-7 besides on Amazon?

I don't want to subscribe and I can only find the 1st episode online for download.

Thanks in advance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.