'All Or Nothing' - discussion of documentary

I know Pep's a great manager, but I don't understand how the players understand his pre match team talks, he just seems to talk a load of waffle, and moves the magnetic men on the whiteboard around faster than the speed of sound, with a few "guys" here and there.

:-)
Yeah, my wife says she can't understand a word of his pre-match speeches. My assumption is that the magnetic men 'tactics' they show are just the last reminder and that they had the detailed team-talk off-camera, probably hours before in the lecture room. There's no way the club or Pep would want any level of tactical detail 'out there' for everyone else to analyze.

I know Pep's a great manager, but I don't understand how the players understand his pre match team talks, he just seems to talk a load of waffle, and moves the magnetic men on the whiteboard around faster than the speed of sound, with a few "guys" here and there.

:-)

Think it's just to remind them what the pitch looks like. They haven't seen it for maybe 15 minutes.
You know what footballers are like ;-)

The episodes on You Tube seem to have chunks missing out of them. Why is there no footage of our coach being bottled by the dippers?

Noticed the sound in the home changing rooms is awful. Dead echoey. Needs some sound proofing in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.