All or Nothing documentary

They mostly defended him to the bitter end when all evidence pointed to the contrary far sooner
I get the impression he told JLingz , Rashford and others they weren't as good as they think they were. WooWar wouldn't like his assets being told they're shit. Hence why he's got paperboy in now blowing smoke up all their arses.

I get the impression he told JLingz , Rashford and others they weren't as good as they think they were. WooWar wouldn't like his assets being told they're shit. Hence why he's got paperboy in now blowing smoke up all their arses.

All those draws, that boring football and repeatedly hanging players out to dry in the media - United fans continued to swallow it up and defended him most of the way

They are a bit out of touch with reality. There's still an active Pep sack watch thread there which also beggars belief

So i thought the City one was just OK, tbh. I thought they didn't go into much detail as i had expected, you didn't really get to know any of the players or see any personal conversations between anyone that left much of a mark. I'm only on episode 2 of the Spurs one and i've already seen much more substance in this, seems like Amazon learnt a lesson (which is weird, since they've done a number of these documentaries already on other sports teams!). The conversations the players have with each other, the chats with the chairman and more so the fly on the wall with Mourinho, exactly what you want to watch when you put something like this on. I assume it is partly because Mourinho is an ego maniac and a bit of a sociopath, that he allowed much more than Pep did, but it's made for a much better show. Whether that affected Spurs' ability to actually play football, maybe it did.

Anyway, enjoying this up to now.

All of the series have been quite different. Ours is more like the New Zealand one where it's a real insight into the management and their drive for perfection. The players you see here and there but it's all about the focus and tactical obsession from Pep really. You also see the board in a very forward-thinking and professional manner.

No one is going to watch the Spurs one unless it has more of a soap opera style to it. We know they don't win anything and Mourinho isn't really regarded as a top quality manager any more. He comes across as an absolute clown at times. I wonder if he's always been like that.

i watched the first 3 and found it interesting. Tried to be open minded about Mourinho and Dele Alli and Kane (to some extent) as they are always people I have disliked but it's definitely well produced and edited and does give you an insight as to how things work behind the scenes. There's even a conversation between Jose and Eric Dier in Portuguese would you believe !

Watched the first two, thought it differed from ours but not necessarily in a better way, seemed very rushed. Not sure how many episodes there are but Poch is sacked in 35 min ep1. City's was almost game by game with much greater detail. Spurs don't come across as professional as City for starters. As for the title, the emphasis should be on the nothing part.

i watched the first 3 and found it interesting. Tried to be open minded about Mourinho and Dele Alli and Kane (to some extent) as they are always people I have disliked but it's definitely well produced and edited and does give you an insight as to how things work behind the scenes. There's even a conversation between Jose and Eric Dier in Portuguese would you believe !
Dier did grow up in Portugal, so it isn't that strange that he would speak the language.

The City one wasn't great because

a) we all knew what happened
b) we were there
c) (weirdly) they showed TOO MUCH football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.