All or Nothing documentary

What I've learned so far.

Jose is a ****, with funny moments. He tells players they are shit and doesn't give a fuck. No wonder The Rags wanted rid.

Derty Ali is a lazy thick ****. Mourinho tries to tell him and he just looks smug and giggles.

Sir Harry is portrayed like Vinny. His team motivational speech consists of "Let's fucking do them"

Levy is a ****.

"I see us as a caring club" Then furloughs the staff.

Son seems genuinely decent. You feel his sadness when Alti fan sends him off.

I like Son, he certainly isn’t this Mr nice guy though like he makes out. Numerous red cards and mostly all justified.

I get the impression he told JLingz , Rashford and others they weren't as good as they think they were. WooWar wouldn't like his assets being told they're shit. Hence why he's got paperboy in now blowing smoke up all their arses.

When Mourinho said that finishing 2nd with that United team was one of his best achievements, he wasn't lying.

Reactions: mat
I feel like I'm one of the few that really enjoyed the City one.
I really enjoyed ours, but they could have done much, much more with backroom staff
We saw the women in the laundry room once. What about the catering staff, groundstaff and the physio team !
Alex Williams work with CITC would have been a terrific advert for the club
As well as more in depth off field stuff with players

Seen a few people claiming some of the Mourinho stuff was clearly scripted and staged, like the scene when he turns the TV off and says “fuck off” to the pundits questioning his appointment. Who aren’t actual real life pundits but voiceover actors reading invented lines from a script.
He’ll turn up with Joey Essex and Gemma Collins next

So the first episode went from August to December, if there are 10 episodes 5 are going to be done via Zoom through the pandemic
and that stadium is amazing

Seen a few people claiming some of the Mourinho stuff was clearly scripted and staged, like the scene when he turns the TV off and says “fuck off” to the pundits questioning his appointment. Who aren’t actual real life pundits but voiceover actors reading invented lines from a script.
He’ll turn up with Joey Essex and Gemma Collins next

Yea, those 2 'pundits' sounded fake and kinda familiar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.