All or Nothing documentary

Levy is a ****.

"I see us as a caring club" Then furloughs the staff.

Daniel-Levy-Laughing.jpg

tenor.gif

I was immediately put off by a clip that was posted of a blatantly scripted scene: Mourinho listening to sky talk about him, then walking over to the TV to say fuck off as he turned it off. Badly edited enough to have a remote disappear from his hand where they cut it. Bad sign for me that.

They didn't need none of the fake scripting for City because of the season City had, there was plenty enough interest and Pep is passionate enough to be interesting while being himself.

I wouldn't want too much given away about our players, manager or tactics anyway. I think the City documentary was done perfectly from the club's perspective(just enough behind the scenes exposure without compromising us) perhaps that's all our management/higher-ups would allow, which is smart. The press would use any vulnerabilities players show against them and twist anything they can to unsettle the team. Spurs don't get that treatment, so they'll be fine.

Last edited:
I was immediately put off by a clip that was posted of a blatantly scripted scene: Mourinho listening to sky talk about him, then walking over to the TV to say fuck off as he turned it off. Badly edited enough to have a remote disappear from his hand where they cut it. Bad sign for me that.

They didn't need none of the fake scripting for City because of the season City had, there was plenty enough interest and Pep is passionate enough to be interesting while being himself.

I wouldn't want too much given away about our players, manager or tactics anyway. I think the City documentary was done perfectly from the club's perspective(just enough behind the scenes exposure without compromising us) perhaps that's all our management/higher-ups would allow, which is smart. The press would use any vulnerabilities players show against them and twist anything they can to unsettle the team. Spurs don't get that treatment, so they'll be fine.
I agree that a lot of it seems very contrived compared to the City one. I think Peg is using the show as a stepping stone to his future media career. Levy comes across as full-blown fake so that is probably an accurate portrayal of him.

Not sure if anyone saw this or mentioned this but in episode 1 anyone notice the Football Manager 2020 icon on the Mac OS Dock displayed here?

lol

IMG_3529.jpg

I'm 42 minutes in episode 1 and have A LOT of thoughts already. Very interesting and revealing and not always in such a propaganda for Spurs way In my view

Putting staff on furlough isn’t not taking care of them!

They would still have been paid. Spurs were going to make up the extra 20%. More crucially, their jobs are secure. The only controversy surrounded whether or not Premier League football clubs should have qualified for the furlough scheme.

Not looking after staff is what Arsenal have done - sacking 55 of them.
What were the 55 sacked for?

Dele Alli reminds me of those twats you get at school who think they're god's gift simply because they got on the school team. Constantly waffling on and thinks he's funny but he's just fucking annoying and you can see it on some of his teammates faces at times.

Harry Kane. Fuck me, his pre match team talks are about as inspirational as rice pudding. Every single one of them sounds like:

"Alright boys. Theywannabeatustodaybutwe'regonnabeatthem. Score some fucking goals and winthefuckinggameladscomeon."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.