All or Nothing documentary

Think Mourinho is back where he wants to be: London, with a big club that’s won nothing, but a ruthless Chairman.

His mastery is cobbling together his type of players into a team that can win trophies. I think that while Top 4 is the golden chalice, CUP silverware would be manna from heaven for Spurs...and Mourinho & Levy!

Levy strikes me as significantly “less” than many thought he was...more Swales than Khaldoon.

Haven’t seen too much of substance from the players, as it’s been all about José so far, but from what I have seen, they’re the stupid rich numpties you’d expect.

Not impressed by anyone yet, even Mourinho. I’d like to see more of his tactical stuff, as that’s what he’s famous for, and the minimum on field stuff possible. It’s all about “behind the curtain” for me, as I’ve been immersed in football my whole life. However, watching how a top modern football club operates is much more fascinating to me than rewatching on field activities, esp if they’re not directly related to the behind the scenes action. One example of the latter was the discussion of Aurier getting forward on the right, which leads to him getting on the end of a pass that he smashes in the bottom corner to win the game.

Like I said, I’m a football fan and am enjoying it. Would I prefer it to be City every year though? Absolutely!

I always have a handy bargepole when these things come on. What I can't understand is why they picked Haringay. Is it Moaninho, or have they moved into the new ground? Can't be that they had a cracking season. Oh, wait a mo, did they beat us that season - two episodes coming up with that fixture?

Failure is entertaining.

Only watched one episode as I cannot stomach Mourinho and when you look at the Spurs squad, they don't have anyone who is a character or seemingly interesting.

Part of me can’t help but like Mourinho.
Me too. He was spot on about Ali and everything he said about him going to regret it if he didn’t demand more and being twenty yesterday. Enjoying it so far though not as much as the City one just for obvious reasons.

I feel like I'm one of the few that really enjoyed the City one.

Obviously I don’t have a dog in this fight, but the City one was much better compared to the Spurs one so far. The latter, especially around players, comes across like some sort of TOWIE type reality scripted show. There seems to be a distinct lack of leaders in the dressing room too, they look like a firm of head down merchants. Kane has the charisma of a coffin tack and zero insight. That half time speech was Sunday League material at best.
Mourinho has shown that he’s no modern manager too, he’s as old school as they come. Whilst that may make him a little more relatable, it doesn’t disguise that he’s been left behind tactically & in motivation by the new generation. Which made Levy’s comment of ‘Jose is one of the best two managers in the world and the other one works in the Premier League’ a little baffling. Clearly doesn’t rate one of Klopp or Guardiola.

Why do people want to only see successful teams documented?

If you watch the NFL ones, the likes of the Cardinals failing at the final hurdle, and the Cowboys crashing and burning despite being America's answer to the dippers, is very entertaining.

Yes I laughed at that one..... "We employ over 600 staff and have to care for them all"

Putting staff on furlough isn’t not taking care of them!

They would still have been paid. Spurs were going to make up the extra 20%. More crucially, their jobs are secure. The only controversy surrounded whether or not Premier League football clubs should have qualified for the furlough scheme.

Not looking after staff is what Arsenal have done - sacking 55 of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.