ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

Re: Is it all a big publicity stunt?

This has been too damaging to the club, Ferguson, Rooney, the rest of the squad and the Glazers for it to be anything more than genuine.

Feed the Elk said:
simon23 said:
when i first heard about the story this was my immedaite thought....that it was all a stunt to get more money out of the glaziers so fergie could get a few new players in. and at the same time enable them (and the media) to trot out the same tired lines that money isnt everything to players, its more abut the history of the club etc etc etc

but surely its gone too far for that now??

having said that it wouldnt surprise me if they sorted it all out and he signed a new contract

This is true but it's not gone too far - remember the Ferdinand contract business that went on and how the scum fans supposedly turned on him?

good point

PaulPowre said:
Bear with me with this...

So out of thin air Rooney says The rags will not win any or enough to keep him happy and wants away.

Baconface says it will be put to bed thursday then nothing came out of the supposed meeting dragging it on and on.

They need every penny they can get and will be getting headlines all around the world i.e free advertising.

I reckon within 2 weeks Bacon will be hugging Shrek after he has signed a big new deal and they will have had free worldwide promotion sell a shit load of Rooney shirts after he has kissed and made up.

i was lucky enough have a quick chat last night with our very own tommy booth, i said exactly the same to him, my reasoning being to highlight the club displeasure at the glazers, showing them how quickly they are falling down the ladder and please fuck off.i reckon it will all be kiss and make up but the message will have been put across that something has to change.tommy said he disagrees and that there's no smoke without fire and he did'nt buy my theory.

we'll see.

Re: All things Rooney! [Merged]

Can't believe Steve Bruces take on this...
To question Uniteds ambition is something i find baffling. History tells you they will always be at the top. Always have been, always will be.

Rewriting history again you ugly cnut

Is it all a big publicity stunt?

simon23 said:
Feed the Elk said:
This is true but it's not gone too far - remember the Ferdinand contract business that went on and how the scum fans supposedly turned on him?

good point

Ferdinand always said he wanted to stay.

All things Rooney! [Merged]

bluemoon32 said:
Can't believe Steve Bruces take on this...
To question Uniteds ambition is something i find baffling. History tells you they will always be at the top. Always have been, always will be.

Rewriting history again you ugly cnut

Didn't they quote Liverpool to the dumb fucker or the scum for the 37 years with no trophy and the 26 years without the league!!!!! That in there History too. Selective memory you dumb fucker...........

Similar shit with Gerrard when he toyed with the idea of going to Chelsea.

I think and I'm hoping it has gone too far but there is still an outside chance of Rooney staying there.

Only thing now is it will take a bumper wedge of pay (£200k/week?) and committment from them to splash the cash on some proven class players, not 21 year olds with "potential". That's the only way they will get him to stay imho.

PaulPowre said:
bluethai said:
This's not right.
article-1322748-0BB6489C000005DC-400_634x360.jpg

Press stooges i reckon.

If not then they really need to get a life.

Looking at their dress sense,I would guess that the average age of these balloons is about 17-22 years.

im pretty sure theres not a chance he will stay at the rags now! all the shit off the fans, the banners at the ground calling him a whore (very helpful) the dickheads outside his house with another banner (join city and die) lol priceless!

he wont be staying with that club and its vermin fans!

rooney will be a blue, and he'll love the fact he's pissing them off so much!

i dont mind hime coming as he'd a great player! i just never ever want him to kiss our badge!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.