ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

The Official "Never Wanted Rooney Over Dzeko Anyway" Thread

Dzeko is the kind of player that we need, not that Shrek, and i'd have in our team before Rooney everyday of the week.

I hope our club make a concentrated effort in signing Edin in January. Scored 5 goals in 8 starts, getting 2 assists also in the league. Wolfsburg aren't having the best of starts to the season either.

Can you imagine what he'd do in a City side that would give him world class service from the likes of Silva, Johnno, Milner and Tevez.

Get Dzeko signed!

Re: ROONEY NOT COMING

stony said:
There'll be more than a few on here washing the taste of red cock out of their mouths after spending the last 24 hours sucking it.

Thank fuck the fat **** isn't coming. Tevez>Rooney any fucking day of the week.

preech on brother

COME ON OWN UP ....... who got a tattoo ?

Really happy about this as the Rooney camp had them over a barrel, they are paying higher wages than we are paying and they cannot afford it.

stony said:
There'll be more than a few on here washing the taste of red cock out of their mouths after spending the last 24 hours sucking it.

Thank fuck the fat **** isn't coming. Tevez>Rooney any fucking day of the week.

so true was cringeworthy to read all the arselicking posts they will prob go back to calling him overrated and shit etc now

Re: All things Rooney! [Merged]

reasons to sign him:

1. Royally fuck off everyone associated with the plastic club down the road, these include (in no particular order):

-The legions of glory hunters from gloucester/ essex/ Rhyl/ West Cumbria etc who all have a Grandad from Manchester
-The hordes of snap happy league of nations' tourists from Japan / Singapore etc clutching their stadium tour passes & mega store bags
-The fake CP Company clad 16 year old chavs
-The really annoying Z list celbs that have adopted them and have nothing to do with Manchester e.g. Eamon Holmes / Zoe Ball / Edith Bowman etc etc
- The really bitter and biased ex-pros e.g. Crerand, McCari, Bruce
- 90% of the media
- Rat boy Neville
- Finally - the bitter old bile spewing man himself

2. Accelerate the demise of the club mentioned in 1.

3. Sell more merchandise

Reasons not to sign him:

1. We don't need him. Silva, Tevez, Balotelli & Ade are all absolute quality. We do need a midfield playmaker however.

2. He's past his prime - he was a boy in a man's body at 16 - I think he's another Owen - peaked early 20's then injury prone and loss of form from then on in

3. Platini's financial "fair" play - city need to keep an eye on the wage bill

I wouldn't worry too much. He would have been a nice bonus in my eyes but I accept some people had grave concerns and it could have split the fans. I was chatting to a lad the other day who has been told his ankles are fucked and I will now be a hypocrite and revert back to my theory that he has already peaked due to his physique and maturity at an early age.

Let the wind-ups continue in force though boys because these are the facts of the matter:

- Rooney has publicly admitted that he has no faith in this current squad and doesn't think they will win trophies with it;

- The vast majority of fans have said he could go as he's "shit" and "fat";

- There is graffiti around Town threatening their own player with death;

- They are still very very very very skint.

They're fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.