ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

Re: ROONEY NOT COMING

No shit sherlock??

Some of the hysteria on this board about the situation was close to embarrassing at times.

If people just thought about it without the blue tints on it was never going to happen!!

Nando.......now that's differant...........

Re: Rooney staying at United

This has been so funny anyway.

He's been shown to be a complete dick who only has loyalty to the club if they give him huge amounts of dosh and accomodate his every wish in the transfer market. If they don't spend big in summer he is going to be so pissed off it will be unreal, I await next summer with mucho delight.

He's already basically said that a good proportion of his team-mates aren't fit to be Manure players, that'll go down well the next time he shouts at someone for a pass. He's also implied that Fergiescum is operating a flawed transfer policy and he doesn't know what he is doing with regards to incoming signings.

AND they are still going to take him back after all that shit, shows a) how desperate they were and b) how little honour and backbone they have that they are willing to resign somebody who basically trashtalked his club, his teammates and his manager.

OR : are we going to see a transfer listed Wayne Rooney in the summer and he has only re-signed out of loyalty/coercion so they can get a big transfer wedge for him. If that is the case it will be excruciatingly funny if no-one comes in with a bid for him. I don't think my sides would survive if this happened.

So he got a pay rise and signed? So much for it all being about the ambition of the club eh...

Fucking great news that the vile **** won't be here anyway!

I wonder what all the rag fans that have slated him will say now.....

All week all that I have heard from rag mates is: how greedy Shrek is, how he has only had 1 good season at the swamp out of 6, how he has been shit since his injury, how can people support someone who shags pro's while his wife is pregnant, what a disgusting scouse twat he is, etc.
I wonder what their point of view are now!
ps (he only signed because he did not want to be stuck on the bench at City).
what a great week

Re: The Official "Never Wanted Rooney Over Dzeko Anyway" Thread

Ricster said:
Dzeko is the kind of player that we need, not that Shrek, and i'd have in our team before Rooney everyday of the week.

I hope our club make a concentrated effort in signing Edin in January. Scored 5 goals in 8 starts, getting 2 assists also in the league. Wolfsburg aren't having the best of starts to the season either.

Can you imagine what he'd do in a City side that would give him world class service from the likes of Silva, Johnno, Milner and Tevez.

Get Dzeko signed!

applause.gif

Re: Rooney staying at United [Merged]

i will repeat my earlier point from the transfer thread, id still rather have darren bent

Re: Rooney staying at United [Merged]

No one player is bigger than Man United.

Except Wayne Rooney.

Hahahaha.

Re: Is it all a big publicity stunt?

said the same thing matey

we could be falling into a trap and they are the club that would do it aswell
the media trap was only going to be about man city and tap up rooney
i think utd were after us getting a ban on signing players if we fall for any trap with rooney behind the sceens the dirty red tw*ts would have loved to setup man city with this and right from the start it stunk

they could never sell rooney to us and did we really want him or need him
the club (manchester city ) did the right think and stayed well clear off any talk of rooney
but i bet the sunday papers would have been all over us like a rash and any betting the sunday mirror would also right behind it too

thank god is over for now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.