ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

Re: All things Rooney! [Merged]

look at what happened last time? the nation prays for rooneys metatarsal, now i bet they are praying it would break again, after he recovered last time what did he do? nothing, whats he doing now? nothing, and not just him, lampard is the biggest let down out there..defence looks fucked midlfield theres nothing in it, when have u ever seen a captain of englands performance as shit as gerrards tonight? it was embarassing.. heskey u cant really blame, hes getting onto crosses and trying but shrek doesnt want to know.. and slovenia next? they were pretty good against the yanks. hardly a forgone conclusion is it, and this is against ALLEGED weaker teams, what would germany the argies or brazil dont to that england team tonight? shown it for exactly what it is TOTAL SHITE

M.A.R.T.I.N said:
Lampard has got to be dropped for me if they are going to keep playing 442. Alright he plays well for Chelsea but for England hes rubbish, bring Gerrard inside where he can control the game and drive from deep.

Rooney was rubbish but hes the only decent forward we have, i thought A.Cole played well aswell

disagree about lampard, id rather play him than gerrard, he has NEVER been given a freer role to rome than gerrad and imo hes a better player

rooneys fucking overrated, iv always said this, the day we bought tevez we bought uniteds best striker

Re: Rooney???

Miami Weiss said:
CTID Chris said:
You just wait until his arse-lickers log in....

"you're only saying that cos he's a rag" - no, it's because he's shit.

He played shit, he isn't shit.

He might as well have been these past few weeks and he was truly dreadful tonight.

Go back to basics, and stick Crouch up front. Make it simple. England just need a break, and everything will change.

I agree with Rooney. When the players are struggling, you really need your supporters. They have the right to criticise, but it doesn't help. Side issue really, but tonight's performance had nothing to do with passion, but with inhibition. They need a good manager. Someone who understands people to make them raise their game.

dref619 said:
M.A.R.T.I.N said:
Lampard has got to be dropped for me if they are going to keep playing 442. Alright he plays well for Chelsea but for England hes rubbish, bring Gerrard inside where he can control the game and drive from deep.

Rooney was rubbish but hes the only decent forward we have, i thought A.Cole played well aswell

disagree about lampard, id rather play him than gerrard, he has NEVER been given a freer role to rome than gerrad and imo hes a better player

think we might have to agree to disagree on this but each to there own

Rooney = twat.

Sorry but how can he expect fans to get behind that? He would expect the fans to be in jubilation and kiss his arse if he won England the world cup but he hasn't he has played shit and so has the team and therefore they can expect 'boooos' and rants.

take the rough with the smooth fat boy!

foxy said:
Rooney = twat.

Sorry but how can he expect fans to get behind that? He would expect the fans to be in jubilation and kiss his arse if he won England the world cup but he hasn't he has played shit and so has the team and therefore they can expect 'boooos' and rants.

take the rough with the smooth fat boy!

His actions were that of a spoilt little bastard suddenly having his bubble pricked.

Seriously, what the fuck did he expect? These fans have saved up for months maybe even years to be there and these multi-millionaire, Cristal swigging, diamond earring wearing, girl roasting, overrated twats fail miserably to perform and Rooney somehow expects groundless optimism and encouragement.

What a deluded c*nt.

Re: Wayne Rooneys comments leaving pitch.

because that scouse red tw-t has not paid thousands of pounds out of his own pocket to watch sh-t like tonight
Benarbia said:
Nice to hear your own fans booing you

drop shrek to the bench cos he has done fuck all in 2 games, my line up for slovenia would be:-

........................james..................
johnson.....dawson.....terry.....A.cole
SWP.......Barry......gerrard......J.cole
...........crouch........defoe..............

dref619 said:
M.A.R.T.I.N said:

rooneys fucking overrated, iv always said this, the day we bought tevez we bought uniteds best striker

I Totally agree with you I've been banging on about Rooney being over rated and for a Fact he's not World class he was abysmal tonight he first touch and his control of the ball was a joke, what he came out with at the end of the game about the fans booing was an utter disgrace from some one who is on over 100 grand a week calling the fans that have saved up to go to a world cup, he wants to live in the real world give Tevez any day of the week!!! Rooney World class you having Laugh!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.