Allsvenskan 2024 Swedish League

Two matches played today

Hammarby secured a comfortable win at home to Sirius 3-0

Västerås drew with Brommapojkarna 1-1

How did I miss this thread? Mum was from Göteborg so I guess I would follow them if I had to chose a team. I have seen them play 3 times. I did see the local derby between GAIS and Örgryte IS (share the ground with Göteborg) in 2019 when both teams were in the Superettan league. Only 8,000 in the ground but the noise was amazing. I have seen Malmo play twice. Their ground is pig ugly from the outside, but nice inside.

How did I miss this thread? Mum was from Göteborg so I guess I would follow them if I had to chose a team. I have seen them play 3 times. I did see the local derby between GAIS and Örgryte IS (share the ground with Göteborg) in 2019 when both teams were in the Superettan league. Only 8,000 in the ground but the noise was amazing. I have seen Malmo play twice. Their ground is pig ugly from the outside, but nice inside.
Gotta pick a team I would go with GAIS ;-). Örgryte is a nice old club as well,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.