Alonso {MERGED}

Re: Guillem Balague: Chelsea and Man City enquire after Alonso

Even if it was true, which it probably isn't, why would we need any more midfielders?

Direct replacement for Elano I am sure many will say, but come on - Ireland, Barry, De Jong, Kompany, SWP, Petrov, Johnson - surely we can select a decent enough midfield from that?

Elano hasn't even gone yet and admittedly Alonso is quality, but I think MH can tick the midfield box as complete.

Cheshire Blue said:
Goater666 said:
He talks out of his arse crack. No truth in the story whatsoever.

This is very true actually. City have been interested for a while. But have stayed under the radar because the player wants to go to Madrid. Real wont pay fat spanish waiters demands. But City will.

All they have asked was would he be willing to listen to a sales pitch on the project. The reply was no!

End of story. It also ties in with what a few have mentioned about an attacking midfielder.

Where's this info from mate?

The only other midfielder we will be signing this close season is David Bentley. I'm not in any way ITK and I'm necessarily advocating it either - it just makes sense, I can see it happening. Might stick a bet on it actually.

who is this Ballbag bloke? he is the same one at the weekend who said scum were in for David Villa?

This post was on SSN on 11th May. Google it and see for yourself. "*** ***** (you can see the guys name on SSN, I don't want to give the mods here any dilemma) says… "Heard from a decent source City are to sign Tevez, Alonso, Fabregas and Barry plus three others and are selling/releasing Benjani, Fernandez, Hammann, Berti, Elano, Vassell, Bianchi, Ball and Johnson" Posted 18:50 11th May 2009

Dobsy87 said:
Ballague talks

round-turd-big.jpg

He called it right on Eto'o

sam221985 said:
The only other midfielder we will be signing this close season is David Bentley. I'm not in any way ITK and I'm necessarily advocating it either - it just makes sense, I can see it happening. Might stick a bet on it actually.

Save your money fella.

pennypennytannerbob said:
This post was on SSN on 11th May. Google it and see for yourself. "*** ***** (you can see the guys name on SSN, I don't want to give the mods here any dilemma) says… "Heard from a decent source City are to sign Tevez, Alonso, Fabregas and Barry plus three others and are selling/releasing Benjani, Fernandez, Hammann, Berti, Elano, Vassell, Bianchi, Ball and Johnson" Posted 18:50 11th May 2009

what you on about mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.