alot of you want us to loose on sat i feel

I think Hughes has until the end of the season
I hope City win every game
I hope we spend wisely in the transfer window

For anyone to want to City to lose for any reason is not a true supporter

YES i do want Hughes out i hate hate the fact that he has thrown away the biggest golden opportunity this club has probably ever had and ruined the hopes and dreams of so many of us
To have had so much hope and money pinned on this joker is a disgrace and i feel cook should shoulder some of the blame for continuing to employ this LOSER
I am not saying the party is over but it has set it back by a short while

And as for wanting city to lose not at any price

There is one scenario whe I would want City to lose.
If by losing to a team that put them above the rags and relegated the rags.
That would be rather nice.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Anyone who dares suggest they want to us to lose is frankly a disgrace and not a true fan do us loyal true fans a favour and get the hell out of the club we hold close to our hearts. Nice to comments from the majority of outers treating this the way it deserves.

this^

Ive never wanted Hughes as I hated watching Blackburn, but anybody who suggests that I want my beloved blues to lose is insulting me.

NEVER want City to lose. What I want on Saturday is to see a performance full of everything we didnt get against Spuds - 2 games worth of effort in one if you will.

I want to see us rip Sunderland apart, like we all know we are capable of.

anyone professing to want City to lose any game, in my opinion, is not a real fan....
I am not a Hughes fan, but would rather we win and Hughes keep his job than lose any game

spanishblue said:
YES i do want Hughes out i hate hate the fact that he has thrown away the biggest golden opportunity this club has probably ever had and ruined the hopes and dreams of so many of us
To have had so much hope and money pinned on this joker is a disgrace and i feel cook should shoulder some of the blame for continuing to employ this LOSER
I am not saying the party is over but it has set it back by a short while

And as for wanting city to lose not at any price

Fucking hell mate, sort your story out, one minute its been thrown away and our hopes and dreams lie in tatters, our golden opportunity is gone and we are forever to be doomed, but then its been set back a "short while"

So what? If he gets it right in the end, which im not saying he will, whats another season going to do? Rome wasnt built in a day and we have waited this long for some fucking success, whats another year?

Its impatient, fickle idiots like you that need to get a grip, stop being so reactionary and wake up and realise we dont have a divine right to waltz to the top of the league. it takes time to build a title winning/challenging/ CL spot team. 2 years ago we had Michael Ball, Benjani, Vassell and the like. We have improved no end and whilst its a rough patch at the moment we will continue to improve in the future

What if we win our next 4 games and get into the CC final? Will you still be fucking bleating nonsense then?

Some of the people on here genuinely astound me with their blinkered idiocy

[/rant]

I think the idea is, if we win the next few games then that will buy Hughes more time and prolong the frustration of palying mediocre with a brilliant side. If we lose the next few games then we might well have a chance of getting a tactician/man manager in, who can turn the rest of the season around as we actually have a bloody good squad. The problem is the trade off is not worth it and I will ony ever support my team, regardless of who is in charge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.