Alphonso Davies

Happy days if we sign Phonz
Whack it like Fonzie' and other things kids these days don't get

Fuck giving him that wage.
Wants 20m euros according to article. 7m more than we pay Cancelo. Not a massive difference if we get Cancelo off the books. Davies is better, younger, and more marketable... And if we get him on a free, its even more reasonable.

In saying that, I do think a 15m offer is probably the highest we go to avoid ruining wage structure.

Wants 20m euros according to article. 7m more than we pay Cancelo. Not a massive difference if we get Cancelo off the books. Davies is better, younger, and more marketable... And if we get him on a free, its even more reasonable.

In saying that, I do think a 15m offer is probably the highest we go to avoid ruining wage structure.
I'm not sure Davies is better than Cancelo. He is faster and probably a better defender.

But I suppose not being a cancer makes anyone better. But in terms of on field play, Cancelo is probably the best when on form but he is inconsistent

I'm not sure Davies is better than Cancelo. He is faster and probably a better defender.

But I suppose not being a cancer makes anyone better. But in terms of on field play, Cancelo is probably the best when on form but he is inconsistent
You could argue they're pretty even right now, sure, but when you factor in age and potential, Davies ceiling is much higher. So yeah. Not disagreeing, but give me that swap any day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.