Alphonso Davies

I love Davies and want him badly. But I get the feeling that Bayern will refuse to do business with us. We know they hate us and will not help us out like that. They’d rather he go on a free than make sure he gets to us

I love Davies and want him badly. But I get the feeling that Bayern will refuse to do business with us. We know they hate us and will not help us out like that. They’d rather he go on a free than make sure he gets to us
They just helped us by taking cancello off our hands for the remainder of the season.
but I doubt very much they will sell us Davies.

They would do business with nobody when it is about an asset like Davies or Musiala or any other player they value and is not out of contract in the next season. Davies still has some years of contract and his agent just recently was in the city to discuss an extension. His agent is not the usual agent but a family friend (who does not depend on the income) who helped him and his family from early on.

And I do not think Bayern would have more problems doing business with you than with any other club when it is about players that are for sale. Think about how easy the loan deal with Cancelo was...

But if a player is not for sale - he is not for sale...

Last edited:
Danilo wanted a move away from City despite his peformances and Juventus wanted to get rid of Cancelo. So it was an easy deal. While we want to offload Cancelo, Bayern don't seem too keen in offloading Davies. Pavard seems the player heading out.

Pavard wants to play central defense not fullback in a back 4. But right now he loves that he plays the right defender in a back three. So it is totally open if he will leave or sign a new contract with Bayern in summer. As his contract is ending 2024 Bayern will try to sell him if he does not sign.

They have Cancelo, we can work some kind of swap deal for Davies or Sane

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.