Miss Poland

there you go mate:
Miss Poland 2010 Agata Szewiola
Poland+-+Agata+Szewio%C5%82a-3.jpg

:) :) :)

Prefer the 2009 model myself.

I give you Angelika Jakubowska

[bigimg]http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/2465/mu09polandnm6.png[/bigimg]

We were there for 2 nights and saw no trouble at all. The biggest chance of it kicking off was with the riot police at the ground... seriously, they actually had tear gas on tap!

Even in the square the Poznan fans and police were top. We had a 9 year old lad with us, and the riot police were letting him get photos taken with them. All the Poznan fans we met were brilliant, just a normal bunch of lads who wanted to have a pint and a chat about the match.

Bluemanc1968 said:
Just had a text of a mate out in Posnan! 11.06 and the police have barracaded a bar full of blues in and the polish hoolies are trying to smash the way into the bar! bottles glass's chairs tables kitchen sink being thrown between the two groups, he said in his text that since the game finished the posnan fans have been targeting blues all night around the city, now my mate is with his mrs and she is absolutely terrified and he is not into anything like fighting at matches! why don't these twats pick on the right sort of people who are up for it! sounds pretty bad! yet the english are branded the ''animals'' and yet these fuckers get away with attacking normal football fans, I know there must be some city lads out there looking for mither and I know the english have had there moments on there travels, but in my opinion it seems that english fans are being targeted more and more on the european road, and something should be done about it!

This is what i saw too groups of 2 and 3 getting targeted after the game was a hell walk back to the train station thought we had made it when 2 of us were attacked at the station around 1 am .Stayed in Krakov night before brilliant stayed in Poznan and i think nearly everyone of them are cunts wanting to kick off with us

On the sexy Polish women theme, there's a Polish family at the end of my street. Typical isn't even close to being the word i'm looking for. The woman is fucking beautiful, all except her dress sense. She wears clothes which I can only describe as 80's-esque, but not in a cool/retro way. She wears drain pipe, stone washed jeans, bright white trainers, a white hooded top with a faux leather coat on top. Her hair looks like it has streaks too! Its quite bizarre really. Then you have her husband. Pick anyone out of the Terrormachine picture, and you have Mr Poland at the end of my street! They smoke some of the most potent dope i've ever smelt too. Quality family!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.