Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be interesting to see if GMB cover this in the morning on their shit stained show.

Wouldn’t harm.

Not sure, but I’d say the broken nose inflicted upon his female colleague would be a crime in itself.

If that happened.

All we have is a video and then GMPs statement.

As someone already said, we need to know the full story. The courts will sort that out.

Assaulting police is asking for trouble, but it looks like he's already been tasered by that point, so not sure what justification there could be for the kick to the head and follow up stamp.
All force has to be justified Ric. Often things can appear very violent and without justification until the wider context is known.

It sounds like it has been referred to the IOPC to investigate-which should allay fears (social media has already decided guilt nonetheless).

People calling for release of body cam footage-it’s not the states and moreover footage will be subjudice whilst the investigation into the offenders progresses.

One does wonder what led to it but the GMP statement does indicate it involved a violent attack on police.

The female copper looks in shock, and the may tally with the statement from GMP.

However a man on the floor being tasered doesn't require to be kocked in tje face and then stamped on, also hos mate on the bck getting locked and then twated as hi
e has already surrendered is extreme
But it may justify-it for the officer to justify his actions. His honestly held belief.

Headline on sky news "Police officer kicks and stamps on man's head at airport"

Yeh just an innocent guy wandering through the airport wondering should he go back and buy another toblerone before finding his car.
The media will spin this all now as a broken police force that just do what they want, when in reality they are being put under huge pressure by the ever increasing population of knob heads who just crack on behaving like scum on a daily basis, no doubt there will be some sort of protest and all that bullshit now, and the lad who got the kick will be the nicest bloke that ever lived.
Very unlikely he'd go back to buy another Toblerone after realising how much the first one cost

The officer is quite able to be identified. No helmet, mask etc

I really hope he remains anonymous for him and his families sake. We’ve seen in Leeds what people are capable of.

I reiterate again, the fact this is dwarfing the soldier who was attacked with a knife, sustaining multiple stab wounds, is fucking disgusting.

My initial best guess would be a belief that the offenders may have been armed -watch the footage closely, the chap face down-his left arm is under his body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.