Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lot of respect for the police, they have possibly one of the hardest jobs to do, but that looks really bad. Why do you need to stamp on someone’s head? This just justifies some people’s hatred of the police.

Fully support the police here.

If the scumbag started throwing punches and assaulting the police, breaking a policewoman’s nose, then I’m afraid it’s tough shit if he ends up getting a pasting. Next time he’ll think twice about it.
This is exactly what happened . I saw the video and was initially shocked, when I’d heard the context (which will probably not be made public until the outcome of an investigation) I think he got what he deserved.

I would ask how you would act if you saw a 6ft 7 man repeatedly punch two female colleagues ….someone’s wife, sister, mum

Actually feel sorry for the police, people were moaning last week they weren’t heavy handed enough in Leeds

This is exactly what happened . I saw the video and was initially shocked, when I’d heard the context (which will probably not be made public until the outcome of an investigation) I think he got what he deserved.

I would ask how you would act if you saw a 6ft 7 man repeatedly punch two female colleagues ….someone’s wife, sister, mum

Actually feel sorry for the police, people were moaning last week they weren’t heavy handed enough in Leeds
Yes because obviously it’s either do fuck all, or kick them in the face and headstomp, with absolutely nothing in between

Dick heads coming out in force now.

Simple. Seal off the airport. Issue dispersal notices. The only folk allowed to enter are airport employees and folk travelling plus one relative if the traveller is old or young.
No proof of flying, fuck off away or be arrested for breach of the dispersal notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.