Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the College of Policing Website:
  • Either of the following must be true:
    • two probes, two electrodes or a combination of one probe and one electrode are required to make contact with the subject’s body or clothing or
    • for the twin-cartridge devices (Taser X2 and T7) a combination of at least one top and one bottom probe from differing cartridges are required to make contact with the subject’s body or clothing

I would reckon from that that the twin cartridge tasers are still single shot both cartridges, or they don't work.

A failed charge in his taser? He missed his shot? I'm sure it will out in the enquiry.

That's certainly a possibility.

It would certainly be difficult to miss a shot from so close in. It's a sizable target after all.

What I will say is the two videos dovetail each other really well, actually. In the second you see the officer stand up and reach for his weapon. The first shows him pointing it as in the freeze frame.

If the argument is that there might be a gap, it will only show there was longer to think about things.

I'm arguing the process for 'decision making'. Nothing else.

But would you accept there’s a chance he’s already used his taser earlier ( which he had on the big lads hand ) tried again which is what it looks like he’s trying to do in the first second, it doesn’t work so he kicks him instead ?

I will make the point though that you were saying last night the elder brother stepped in on instinct to help his brother
Well look at that picture, look at the brother now he’s felt the taser, he’s able to control his instincts now while his brother gets booted in the face
People are less likely to fuck about once they know there’s consequences

Let's say I take your point the taser was used before.

Why didn't the brother in black react the way his brother did getting the shock? He'd have fell to floor prone, too, as electric through the body stiffens the muscles 99% of the time.

It's only my opinion, of course, but it seems to me the brother in black sits down sharpish when the weapon is drawn on him.

Let's say I take your point the taser was used before.

Why didn't the brother in black react the way his brother did getting the shock? He'd have fell to floor prone, too, as electric through the body stiffens the muscles 99% of the time.

It's only my opinion, of course, but it seems to me the brother in black sits down sharpish when the weapon is drawn on him.

If you watch the video closely you see a flash between their hands and lad jolts hands back and sits back and the copper keeps pointing at him until the lad jumps him from behind

I don’t think maybe a quick electric shock on your finger tips is going to paralyse you

What if the officer doesn’t know a first taser has been deployed as his spectacles have been knocked from him in the melee? If you look at the video he arrives on the scene wearing glasses ….theyre knocked off him when he’s being punched and I think the video shows this.

Now I can only speak from my own experience here and know I’m blind as a bat when I haven’t got my bins on…
Excellent aim with the kick and head stamp then

What if the officer doesn’t know a first taser has been deployed as his spectacles have been knocked from him in the melee? If you look at the video he arrives on the scene wearing glasses ….theyre knocked off him when he’s being punched and I think the video shows this.

Now I can only speak from my own experience here and know I’m blind as a bat when I haven’t got my bins on…

You'd have to watch the videos in the correct order. I think the first part is on *p74 whilst the following actions posted first is on P1.

You will see the assailant tased after he grabs the officer and his on the floor getting shocked. Most officers should shout a warning of 'Taser', but we can't hear if that happens.

In the meantime the attacked officer gets up and grabs his taser gun out on the perp on the floor. From there you'd have to see the first video shown on the thread from him pointing the weapon.

You'd have to make your mind up if you see what I see or not. I feel like I've talked about this all over the thread, so nothing against your reasonable question.

*was on p72 and now gone

Last edited:
If you watch the video closely you see a flash between their hands and lad jolts hands back and sits back and the copper keeps pointing at him until the lad jumps him from behind

I don’t think maybe a quick electric shock on your finger tips is going to paralyse you

I didn't know a taser gun could emit a charge without stiffening the subject it's aimed at.

That's new to me.

I didn't know a taser gun could emit a charge without stiffening the subject it's aimed at.

That's new to me.

I’ve seen tonnes of videos of people being tased and not going down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.