Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you a doctor?

Don't tell him Pike!

dont-tell-him-pike-dads-army.png

Here's what you said to me beforehand with your ad hominem attack "...but that would require judgement & respect for the law & I reckon you lack both as well."

That's why I responded to you in kind. You played your part. I don't do insults unless in response.

And again, you skew my point for your suited agenda, which doesn't come close to touching what I said. I didn't say the cop was "corrupt". That's your language.

I said he reacted, which nobody hasn't given clear it was not a reaction. I have laid out my reasoning with clear examples.

You and others have not.

You called me a fool at 5:14 & I said you lack respect at 5:17 so once again you fail to see what starts a situation.

I never said you did say the cop was corrupt I said…

“I can see context. There are thousands of examples of corrupt behaviour or assaults by Cops going back since the establishment of a force, I just don’t see this as 1.

My reason for including that was I’m not a happy clapper Cops do no wrong.

So just like the pricks at the airport you start something & then complain….. are you sure you’re not a scouser!

why does there have to be an inquiry, fuckers launch a brutal sustained attack on police, fuckers get arrested, end of inquiry, go straight to jail
Still no excuse what that cop did though, way too excessive force. Wouldn't have had a problem if he'd put a few digs in but kicking him hard in the head, no way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.