Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah I’m thinking it’s one wire with one attachment but you can send a shock down it a few times once attached
I’m no expert on tasers ( nuc weapons more my bag :)), but was interested in how they work. Twin cartridge I assumed to mean two separate shots of wires. Yes, multiple shocks can be administered if culprit still connected

Let's see what the investigation concludes. All I have given is my take on things having seen the videos. If the police officer is cleared you are right.
Whatever happens and whatever people's personal views on it, they will all be charged, the police officer and the wankers involved. Whether the bobby is convicted at court of assault will be for a trial and jury, but at the end of it the bosses of GMP will sack him, and site a breach of the code of ethics for the reason, and put a statement when they do it that will say something very similar to, and mark my words on this, 'the importance of retaining legitimacy and public confidence'. They wont want to risk any lingering debate on the issue, and so that will be the outcome. Im not expressing an opinion on that, just stating what will happen

Whatever happens and whatever people's personal views on it, they will all be charged, the police officer and the wankers involved. Whether the bobby is convicted at court of assault will be for a trial and jury, but at the end of it the bosses of GMP will sack him, and site a breach of the code of ethics for the reason, and put a statement when they do it that will say something very similar to, and mark my words on this, 'the importance of retaining legitimacy and public confidence'. They wont want to risk any lingering debate on the issue, and so that will be the outcome. Im not expressing an opinion on that, just stating what will happen
You may or may not be right but I fear for his safety from now on

i reckon the police should have stopped fighting before the boot to the head, gone for a brew and filled in a risk assesment form which would have provided them with the likely outcome of the different options they had then resumed the battle and booted him twice

Curiously, you don't deal with the logical aspect of my question.

The officer knows there is a first taser deployed as the assailant is immobilised. The situation is 'contained'. So, if unsure because of movement, why not deploy a second taser from safe distance before engaging with handcuffs?

Enacting a kick and stamp is not clear minded action.
What if the officer doesn’t know a first taser has been deployed as his spectacles have been knocked from him in the melee? If you look at the video he arrives on the scene wearing glasses ….theyre knocked off him when he’s being punched and I think the video shows this.

Now I can only speak from my own experience here and know I’m blind as a bat when I haven’t got my bins on…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.