Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No excuse for the kick to the head once the guy is on the floor and not resisting no matter how much of a scrote he might be. I’d like our armed police officers to demonstrate better training and restraint.
Shame the police don’t get support really
Not much mention about the female cop with a broken nose who went to work like the rest of us in the morning but came back with a bust nose
Less coverage than the cop who got stabbed in the chest yesterday at prison
Scumbags beer and holidays always the same
Armed cops are amongst the most highly trained cops in the country fyi
Shame the scum of society can’t behave -as always

Assaulting police is asking for trouble, but it looks like he's already been tasered by that point, so not sure what justification there could be for the kick to the head and follow up stamp.
he'd thrown punches at the police previous to that,was " wanted " and started a fight with four others when he was being arrested.

If I just saw my female colleague get her nose broke I'd find it hard to control myself too, he will be punished as they're meant to hold themselves to a higher standard. The stamp looked more dangerous than the kick, can cause brain damage that.

General public do my head in, they see these dickheads attacking the police, get there cameras out and give the police shit instead.

If I just saw my female colleague get her nose broke I'd find it hard to control myself too, he will be punished as they're meant to hold themselves to a higher standard. The stamp looked more dangerous than the kick, can cause brain damage that.

General public do my head in, they see these dickheads attacking the police, get there cameras out and give the police shit instead.
Exactly another scumbag that can’t behave the country is full of them
If he wasn’t wanted and violent he would’ve been ok
Guess what I go to the airport 6/7 times a year and don’t have a problem with the police
The only trouble I see is the pissed up idiots

Assaulting police is asking for trouble, but it looks like he's already been tasered by that point, so not sure what justification there could be for the kick to the head and follow up stamp.
The words being ‘looks like ‘!
Without knowing the whole story and seeing the full incident it’s impossible to judge

Arrest and try. A man lay flat face down on the floor represents no further danger. Kicking and stamping on his head now places the officer in significant jeopardy and could easily have resulted in a manslaughter incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.