Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The female copper looks in shock, and the may tally with the statement from GMP.

However a man on the floor being tasered doesn't require to be kocked in tje face and then stamped on, also hos mate on the bck getting locked and then twated as hi
e has already surrendered is extreme
I would like to see what happened before the video starts, it's noticeable it starts exactly at that point, probably with what happened before edited to remove context. Out of order hoofing a guy in the head, but you don't fuck around with armed officers at an airport either.

Even on this forum which is in the main level headed and supportive of the police it’s just the same at the MEN
I can’t see a thread on officer stabbed in the chest at prison ( not looked to hard tbf there maybe one on the next page )
But we have one on a kick in the head for a scumbag
Because there’s video of this one and it’s in Manchester where most of us live.

I sort of agree about the kick to the head being out of order,but the police at times get pelters for a softly softly approach maybe if the shithead was listening instead of talking he’d of not found himself in that situation,I’ve no sympathy for him,especially with the female officer ending up with a broken nose ..

I would like to see what happened before the video starts, it's noticeable it starts exactly at that point, probably with what happened before edited to remove context. Out of order hoofing a guy in the head, but you don't fuck around with armed officers at an airport either.

There’s a bit more potential context in this thread.

context is always key and as said the female officer is clearly in shock which, if she it the one mentioned in the statement has been just the sufferer of an atrack, the situation on film is chaos, passengers milling about and some dickhead filming with the usual daft commentary.

Also in such an emotive situation of being attacked even a copper is always in danger of retaliating but it needs to be expcted a trained fire arms officer would be able to have an extra level of restraint than hoofing some **** in the face :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.