Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they’ll use that in police training as an example of how not to secure an area…very poorly done imo…..should have been facing the crowd with batons out whilst the lad was getting arrested..

Big hard man coming out swinging at the two WPC’s….then sucker punching the male officer from behind. Absolute ****.

Doesn’t justify stamping tho…

They need to face the consequences of their actions. Two wrongs do not make a right and the copper should also face the consequences.

Hard to believe that the guy in the blue tracky swinging wildly at a female is the same guy stood with a mard lip whilst that vermin tiktok lawyer spoke utter shite
Thing is he will have been told this will end up getting released. Interesting to see how this plays out.

That lawyer is a despicable **** by the way.

Out on the street it’s definitely a case of ‘fuck about and find out’ and the lad can’t have any arguments. Enough to justify a police officer doing that when the lad was already on the floor?

Still not for me, as much as he most likely deserved it.

Actually didn’t realise the very end of that clip is the kick, happened so quickly I’m not actually sure now. Could argue the coppers justification!

Always two sides to a story. That lad in blue needs the book thrown at him, he's assaulted at least 2 coppers there. Fair play to the policewoman who took some huge punches there yet still got her taser out and took the lad out.

What makes this more depressing is that the copper who kicked the lad in the face and stamped on his head did it whilst the lad was out of it.

The lad in blue deserved to get arrested after assaulting the police officers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.